Congratulations! You have just discovered the “Voice of Backpackers”. The best place to spread the word about your backpacker-related business!
We have some amazing advertising opportunities with South East Asia Backpacker and accompanying websites:
- SOUTH AMERICA – www.southamericabackpacker.com
- EUROPE – www.europe-backpacker.com
- TRIP BOOKING WEBSITE – www.backpackerbookings.com
Some of our advertising opportunities include:
- Feature articles / advertorials / reviews on the homepage of our website.
- Banner ads on the side bar of our website that appear on every page.
- Trip booking services on our sister website Backpacker Bookings.
- Social Networking Packages via our very popular Facebook (over 50,000 fans), Twitter (over 5,000 followers) and Instagram (over 1,500 followers).
- Plus – we can help you come up with unique ideas and ways to engage and interact with our dynamic audience, such as competitions, free giveaways, discount codes etc.
Please Contact Us for unique opportunities for your business.
Who Are We?
We started off life as South East Asia Backpacker Magazine in Thailand in June 2009. With 30 print magazines over five years (you can view them all here!) we gained fame and popularity all over South East Asia which spread internationally as people followed our website and online magazine.
In July 2014, we decided to make our magazine a FREE digital download in order to reach more people globally as well as launching new websites in South America and Europe (coming soon!) and an exciting new trip-booking website – BackpackerBookings.com.
All of our websites are owned by Backpacker International Limited.
- Young backpackers mainly aged 25 – 34 years old.
- From UK, USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
- Interests: Travel, food, culture, adventure sports, photography, technology, festivals, books, writing.
- In the ‘planning stage’ of their trip – looking to book flights, tours with adventure companies and accommodation.
- Highly influenced by travel photography, articles and reviews by other travellers who have completed a similar trip and hungry for information!