This is a Marketplace of All of the Amazing Experiences on Offer in Southeast Asia.
From yoga courses and retreats, to boat trips, bar crawls and cycling trips… soon, you will be able to find almost every type of activity you could ever dream of here in the South East Asia Backpacker Marketplace!
Who are the organisers of the experiences?
These activities and experiences have been uploaded by the trip provider themselves and the price comes directly from them.
We do not add any commission on top of their base price.
We take a small commission on the price of the trip from the tour provider themselves, which pays for the management of this website.
How do we decide which vendors can sell in our Marketplace?
The vast majority of the trips shown here are small, local operations, some of which cannot be booked elsewhere online.
Our aim is to give a platform for small, locally-run organisations in Southeast Asia that provide great trips for backpackers, and do not have a huge advertising budget to get their trip to the top of the Google search.
As this is an open marketplace, we cannot vouch for the quality of all of the trips listed here. The trips are not tried and tested by South East Asia Backpacker Magazine and we cannot personally recommend them.
In order to decided if the trip or experience is right for you, please read the reviews carefully, ask relevant questions to the organiser and make your own decision.
Finally, please leave your own review to help people decide about the trip.
How payment works?
1. The customer requests a date for the trip and pay a deposit via Paypal for a small percentage of the trip.
2. The deposit remains in a ‘pending state’ – i.e. will not be taken out of the customer’s bank account until the customer hears from the organizer and all details, such as the date of the trip, have been agreed on.
3. We allow 7 days for the organizer and yourself to agree on the details of your trip/experience. If you have not heard from the organizer within this period, your deposit is automatically returned to you in full.
4. Once you have agreed on a date for your trip/experience and all other details have been agreed and all of your questions have been answered, your deposit is non-refundable.
5. Every trip provider will have a different policy on when they require the remaining balance of the trip. Some require payment 24 hours before departure, others require payment upon arrival at the trip destination. You will be informed of the policy once your trip date is confirmed and the deposit has been accepted.