Updated April 19th, 2018.
The Cham Islands (locally known as Cu Lao Cham) feature some of the most beautiful seascapes and landscapes in the area. This island complex has only 3,000 inhabitants, most of whom live on the largest island of Hon Lao and make a living from fishing. With white sands and clear turquoise waters, the islands are popular amongst divers and snorkelers…
Start time: 8:00am
- Take a trip of only 25 minutes by speedboat from Hoi An Town (Cua Dai Quay), for this amazing beach and nature excursion.
- Snorkel amongst the beautiful colourful coral reefs abundant with many species of tropical fish.
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch.
- Walk along the eco-tour trail on the island.
- There are many other interesting attractions for visitors traditional crafts, swimming and other sightseeing.
- Recently, important archaeological remains were found on the islands and these are now exhibited in a small museum near the main jetty.
- Take the speedboat back to Hoi An.
End time: 3:00pm