Hop on Board the Halong Legacy Legend Cruise and Relax!
While you are travelling in Vietnam, you simply MUST discover the amazing Halong Bay. If you’re not interested in booze cruises with 20-something drunken backpackers then this is the cruise for you! A more classy and relaxed experience awaits… You’ll also get to enjoy fun activities such as kayaking, swimming, climbing and more!
Daily Schedule Halong Legacy Legend Cruise:
- 7.30 – 8.00: Vietnam Tonkin travel team will pick you up from your hotel at Hanoi and drive you to Halong Bay on our shuttle bus (4h drive).
- 12:00: Check-in at Tuan Chau Marina Harbor and get on board the Legacy Legend Boat. We would serve you a welcome drink’s and also provide you a briefing about the cruise ahead and some safety instructions. We would help you check-in your cabins.
- 13.00: Lunch will be served at the restaurant, contemplating the scenic views of the beautiful Halong Bay from the restaurant. We would be cruising into Halong Bay, passing many beautiful limestone karsts.
- 15.30: Visit the Me Cung cave – One of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
- 16.30: We will take you to Lan Ha bay. Perfect time to kayak and swim while you explore the tranquil bay by yourself.
- 17.30: Back on the boat, we have planned a Sunset party on the Sundeck wherein fresh fruits will be served. After the party, dinner will be served.
After dinner, you can spend your time relaxing. We have Karaoke, Board Games, Squid Fishing and lots more in our agenda to keep you engaged and unwind.
- 6.30: Wake up early and join our Tai Chi Session early in the morning. This would be conducted on the Sundeck. After the session, we are going to serve a cup of coffee. You will enjoy your morning beverage in the peaceful morning with sunshine and the sound of birds and sea waves for sure as we cruise towards Halong Bay.
- 7.00: Breakfast.
- 7.45: Visit Titop island – Swim at the beach or climb up to the top and enjoy the Halong bay’s panorama.
- 9:30: Return back to the Legacy Legend Boat where you can do your check-out.
The cruise would start its journey back to the harbour. As we wait for arrival at the Harbor, you would be enjoying a cooking class and our expert chefs would teach you the art of making delicious Vietnamese Spring Rolls.
After this cooking class, we would serve you lunch on the boat. By 12:30 hours you would be on our shuttle bus along with the Tour Guide to return back to the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom;
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees;
- English Speaking Guide on board;
- All meal on board as itinerary;
- Cooking demonstration;
- Kayaking, Transportation;
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief;
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms;
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board;
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses;
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request);
- Meeting package (upon your request);
- Wedding package (upon your request);
* Sometimes due to bad weather or other prevailing conditions, the time and itinerary of the Halong Legacy Legend Cruise may be subject to change without previous notice. Sometimes due to bad weather and unused service, Swimming and kayaking may be cancelled (nonrefundable).
*A Previous registration will be required ( name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa) for all passengers.