The Dong Flexi Travel Pass offers the ultimate travel flexibility as it is valid for up to 12 months. From day one of your travels, you can hop on and off as many times as you like, anywhere along the route.
Make the most of your time and eliminate stress with The Dong Flexi Tour. All transport, 13 nights’ accommodation, a knowledgeable local guide, some meals and a selection of top-rated activities are all included in the price:
- Datanla Waterfall, Da Lat – entrance fees
- Da Lat – full day motorcycle city tour
- My Lai Memorial, near Hoi An – entrance fees
- Hoi An – River boat cruise
- Vinh Moc Tunnels, near Dong Hoi – entrance fees
- Thien Duong (Paradise), Phong Nha – cave entrance fees
- Hue – motorbike tour
- Trang An Grottoes – boat trip
- Hanoi – guided city walking tour
Our mission is to get you off the beaten track amongst authentic local culture and our experienced crew has chosen some incredible destinations so you can see more and do more! ‘Strademark’ Places are the places you’re less likely to find in the guidebook but the ones you’ll be talking about long after the adventure has ended.
- Discover Bai Xep, a secluded fishing village on a beautiful long stretch of white sandy beach. Wander on deserted beaches, swim, relax, discover hidden waterfalls and learn to paddle a traditional round boat.
- In Phong Nha, explore the recently discovered Thien Dong Cave, one of the largest caves in the world. Swim in pristine rivers, be amazed by the glittering limestone walls, stalagmites and stalactites and a gleaming limestone waterfall.
Note: We stay in a mix of family operated guesthouses, hostels, hotels and village homestays. Accommodation is included for all nights of the itinerary. If you choose to hop off, you’ll need to arrange, and pay for, your own accommodation. Accommodation is twin-share (unless you upgrade to a single room). We do not match travellers who are not travelling together, so please only book the twin-share option if you are travelling with a companion.