Updated April 19th, 2018.
This fitness getaway package is aimed at guests who want to get the maximum results out of their trip. We have personal training sessions with one of our friendly fitness experts to help you achieve your fitness goals. We have also included massage to aid recovery to keep your mind and body relaxed…
- 3 x healthy meals per day. (Mon-Sat)
- 3 x personal training session’s per week.
- 3 x rejuvenating massages.
- Unlimited Muay-Thai classes.
- Nutrition consultation.
- Bespoke nutrition plan.
- Bespoke training plan.
- Morning yoga classes.
- Unlimited access to our facilities.
- Unlimited fitness classes.
- 1 x jungle run session per week.
- 1 x beach training session per week.
- 1 free t-shirt or singlet.
Flights directly to Koh Samui fly from Bangkok, Phuket, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur & Singapore. Between Bangkok and Koh Samui there are many daily services run by Bangkok Airways & Thai Airways. Flight time is about 50 minutes. (Air Asia flies to Surat Thani and then you can get the ferry to Koh Samui.) Alternatively, Koh Samui can be reached by ferry from the Thai mainland in Surat Thani.
There will be a FitKoh representative waiting at the airport for you to meet you off your flight and transfer you to your chosen accommodation where you can settle in and relax. We will schedule your personal consultation with a health and fitness specialist to discuss your fitness, training and nutrition goals. You will also have an introduction at the training facility and tour of the facilities.
After a tour all of the training facilities, you will be introduced to your trainers and the rest of the group who are currently training at FitKoh.
The training environment here is very social so if you are nervous about travelling alone then don’t be! 90% of our guests come alone. You will meet people from all around the world and will leave with some new friends.
Everything is made really easy for you, allowing you to just focus on having a great time, getting fit and having a one-of-a-kind fitness holiday.
FitKoh is perfect for everyone
We get people from all walks of life and many different goals attending the camp. Some people come to lose weight, some come to put on muscle, some come to focus on yoga, some come for our martial arts, Muay Thai in particular. The one thing that each guest has in common is they all come with the goal of improving their health, fitness and lifestyle.
We do get many couples and groups of friends attending the camp but the vast majority of guests are solo travellers. The FitKoh training camp atmosphere is very welcoming, motivating and supportive. A very social environment is created. When you attend the camp you are sure to meet new friends from all over the world.
What results can you achieve?
It is difficult to define expected results because every guest has different goals and a different starting level. However, what we can say is this – the results we see whilst monitoring our guests’ programs are extremely positive!
When you put together nutritious healthy meals, focused training sessions and a positive mindset you are guaranteed to get good results. (It doesn’t hurt that you’re on a paradise island either!)
Ultimately, the result that you achieve is down to you. It depends on how much time you can free up and how committed you are. But if you really want to push yourself into the best shape you have ever been, then this is the perfect opportunity. Our FitKoh staff are there to support you every step of the way.
About our personal trainer:
Tony Olin has been working as a fitness professional since 2009. His speciality has been in training professional athletes for the majority of his career.
He qualified as a personal trainer from Ireland’s leading personal training college in 2012 and a year later he undertook an additional qualification as a strength and conditioning coach from the reputable Elite Fitness Academy. That year, he also received certifications in TRX suspension training as well as Kettlebell instruction. In 2016 he qualified as a nutrition coach from Precision Nutrition thus completing his already well-rounded knowledge.
Tony is also a highly respected Muay Thai fighter who has competed professionally in UK, Australia, Canada, Thailand and Ireland. He founded Lionheart Muay Thai in Dublin, the no.1 Muay Thai gym in Ireland and co-founded Toned & Fit Gym which is one of the leading weight loss gyms in Dublin. He is currently ranked no.2 in the 63.5kg weight division.
Accommodation is not included in the package. We can book for you separately, just let us know which type of accommodation that you’re after. There are four different types of accommodation to choose from:
- Shared House – A modern bungalow that’s been turned into a cosy shared house for those on a tighter budget or for those looking to meet people! The house is set up with bunk beds, living room, cooking facilities, fridge, couch and TV, terrace, hammock, fans and shower. COST = 500 Thai Baht / night. (Approx $15 USD)
- 1-Bed Bungalow (30 metres sq) – Newly-renovated bungalows with a large bed, flatscreen TV, DVD Player, Hot shower, AC, fan, fridge, cooking facilities, WIFI, verandah. COST = 1200 Thai Baht / night. (Approx $35 USD)
- 2-Bed Bungalow (55 metres sq) – Newly-renovated bungalows with two large beds, flatscreen TV, DVD Player, Hot shower, AC, fan, fridge, cooking facilities, WIFI, verandah. COST = 1800 Thai Baht / night. (Approx $55 USD)
- 5-Star Options – If you’re looking to treat yourself while you train, our team can help you find a luxury stay in one of the nearby 5-star hotels, complete with swimming pool, spa and all the trimmings! COST = Please message us for details.
Our onsite cafe has a range of healthy meals, shakes, juices and of course delicious healthy Thai dishes, perfect after a hard workout to aid your recovery and provide your body with all required nutrients.