If you want to experience the Hai Van Pass on a round trip this is the trip for you. This private tour allows you to experience the Hai Van Pass starting and finishing at your accommodation in Hoi An!
The Hai Van Pass Explorer – Round Trip!
Full Day Option
This trip runs daily with a min. of 2 people. 8am – 4pm.
- Your first stop will be at Thap Bang An where you will visit a 900-year old Cham tower.
- Then, you will zoom up Bo Bo Hill, also known as Hilltop 55, a site of historical importance during the American war before breaking for a coffee at a local coffee shop.
- You’ll then begin your ascent up the Hai Van Pass, stopping along the way to appreciate the spectacular views of Da Nang and Son Tra Peninsula.
- Driving through white clouds and several hairpin curves, you’ll head to the crest of the mountain where you’ll hop off the jeep to explore the lush jungle, ancient Hai Van Gates, French and American bunkers, and quirky hillside roads – spots that are guaranteed to provide unique photo opportunities!
- At the top, you will stop and soak in the beautiful views of one of Vietnam’s most scenic spots.
- The downward descent is no less exciting this afternoon! Reaching the base of the mountain you’ll happen upon a stretch of pristine coastline near the village of Lang Co.
- You’ll break for lunch and have a chance to dip your toes in the sea and kick back with a refreshing drink before turning back and returning over the Hai Van pass.
- On the return you’ll make a stop in a fishing village for a nose around, see the traditional nets and meet with the men and women who make their livelihood bringing in the freshest catch.
- Optional stop at Marble Mountain.
- You’ll cruise back into Hoi An just before sunset.
Half Day Option – Morning of Afternoon
This trip runs daily with a min. of 2 people. (8.30am – 1pm or 1pm to 5-5.30pm.)
- Your jeep and guide will meet you at your accommodation in Hoi An.
- We’ll begin on our trip with a scenic drive a long Red beach bay, the tranquil site where American marines firsts landed during the Vietnam War.
- Our first stop will be the local fishing market in Da Nang, which has remained delightfully tourist free!
- We’ll then begin our ascent up to Hai Van pass, stopping along the way to appreciate the spectacular views of Da Nang and Son Tra Peninsula.
- Driving through white clouds and several hairpin curves, we’ll head to the crest of the mountain where we’ll hop off to explore the lush jungle, ancient Hai Van gates, French and American bunkers, and quirky hillside roadside spots that are guaranteed to provide unique photo opportunities.
- We’ll head back down to Da Nang with a final stop at a local Vietnamese restaurant for lunch/dinner before we return to your Hotel.
What’s included in the Hai Van Pass Jeep Round Trip?
- Experienced and safe local jeep driver.
- A knowledgeable English speaking guide to give you fun facts about the areas you visit.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in Hoi An.
- A traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- All non-alcoholic drinks during the tour.
- Many breathtaking stops at beautiful mountain views.
- Entry fees to mentioned sights.
- Vietnamese Tourist Insurance.
Please note: This is a private tour and the cost depends on how many people are in your group. The price listed above is the price per jeep. This tour cannot run with only 1 person.