Join us for a fun three and a half hour walking tour of Vietnam’s exhilarating capital city! You walk, we talk… Ask us any questions that you like about this city that we love.
We won’t just take you to the well-known tourist spots of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. We’ll reveal to you hidden secrets of the city and delve into its historical past. On this tour, you’re guaranteed to get an ‘Insiders Experience’. We’d love to tell you more, but you’re just going to have to join us!
Hanoi Walking Tour: The Facts
- Tour departs daily from: 62 Hang Buom Street Hanoi (Friends Travel Office)
- Morning Tour 9 am – 12.30 pm (3.5 Hours)
- Afternoon Tour 3pm – 6.30pm (3.5 Hours)
- Small groups
- Children under 9 years (free of charge). 9-12 (75%) 12 and above full charge.
- Ends with a delicious Vietnamese Lunch / Dinner at a local restaurant!
What’s Included on the Tour
- Knowledgeable Local Guide
- Walkie Talkies (used in a fun way during the tour to make sure that you don’t miss anything and communicate with other people on the tour).
- Taste delicious Hanoi snacks and treats along the way!
- Lunch or Dinner (Vietnamese Food)
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, Water
- All Entrance Fees