3 Day Khao Sok Adventure Package
Day 1 – Arrival Day + Canoeing or Tubing
Check in and be shown to your room. Settle in and enjoy lunch in our café or in Khao Sok village. In the afternoon, explore the river by canoeing or hop on top of a rubber ring and go tubing. At the end of the day, relax on the terrace of Coco Hostel to watch the sunset with new friends.
Day 2 – Cheow Larn Lake Trip – Hiking or Kayaking
Enjoy a full breakfast and then embark on an all-day trip to Cheow Lan Lake! You will take a boat through incredible karst scenery to a floating bungalow where we will have lunch. After lunch, enjoy a cooling swim in the emerald green waters and go for a jungle hike or, if you fancy it go kayaking! Return to Coco Khao Sok Hostel at sunset. Breakfast & Lunch Included.
Day 3 – Hike + Hot Springs
In the morning, stay active with a half day hike in Khao Sok National park or take a short drive to a scenic viewpoint and the nearby hot springs. The package ends with checkout at 12:00pm, but you are free to stay longer in our hostel and explore more of the national park. Breakfast Included.
Price is based on a minimum of 2 people joining the tour. For single travellers, a single supplement of 900 Baht applies if there is no one else to join the activity.
- Price: 3,600 Baht per person ($115 US).
- Dorm room accommodation for 2 nights in Coco Hostel, Khao Sok.
- Entrance fee to Khao Sok National Park on Day 2.
- Breakfast and lunch on Day 2. Breakfast on Day 3.
What to Bring
- Sun protection – hat, sunscreen, long sleeves
- Towel to dry off after swimming
- Plastic bag for clothes and other dry items
- Headlamp or torch
- Hiking clothes – these will get dirty!
- Hiking shoes (we recommend tennis/running shoes)
- Mosquito repellent for hiking in the jungle
- Extra clothes for the minivan ride back to Khao Sok. (The AC can be cold!)