This is an unforgettable experience... 10 days in a Navaratri Retreat! You will have the opportunity to have a complete tantra sadhana along with rich experiential knowledge of traditional tantra and the 10 Mahavidyas. You will explore the world of traditional tantra and deity yoga in the amazing and beautiful tropical island Koh Phangan.
When Mother Nature enters a process of purification and transformation during the change of seasons this process is celebrated with a Hindu festival named Navaratri. This is the best time to establish an intention and involve yourself in a deep practice.
Components of the Navaratri Retreat...
- Tradicional Tantra Sadhana: This is an outstanding opportunity to participate in a sadhana process of purification and transformation transmitted by a living, renowned master of Kundalini and Indian Traditional Tantra Guruji Rajkumar Baswar.
- Main technologies of Tantra: These following technologies will help you to work directly on your energetic system: Mantra (sound) meditation, Yantra (geometric form) and Yagna (fire ceremony).
- Discourses on Tantra: The main focus of the retreat will be the strong practice and the direct experience. Will be also important to know the meaning and forms of these practices. The tantra and traditional tantra practices, divine yoga of deities and cosmic hierarchy and different forms of tantra practices will be topics introduced at the Navaratri retreat.
- Introduction to and practice with ten Mahavidya's: Each one of the ten Mahavidya`s help us in create a desired change in our life. Kali, the goddess of time increase transformation; Kamalatmika gives you abundance; Sundari harmonizes our desires, Bhairavi expand our willpower. In the Navaratri retreat, you will learn about each one of the ten Mahavidya`s and perform practices to not only understand but also embody their energy.
Who can participate?
Everyone that is interested in this practice can participate in this retreat. The feminine energy exists in both men and women as the creative force embodied.
Note: Participants with a history of mental health issues who are on medication need to provide the details of the condition to make sure that such strong Kundalini practice is suitable.
What will I receive from this retreat?
- A complete and properly guided Navaratri Sadhana increase any effort in your evolution. Participants from previous retreats reported numerous effects such as kundalini awakening experiences, revelations, material gains or simply a new depth in their practice.
- An outstanding opportunity to intimately participate in an authentic tantra process. You will experience in a completely different way the tantric technologies of mantra, yantra, and yagna. In this Navaratri Retreat, we will form a live yantra, which is one of the strongest forms of invoking the Divine Feminine.
- Indirectly you will be connected to a tantric master who is going to help you transmit your energies in the right way on the right path for you.
- A good understanding of the world of Tantra, this knowledge will be transmitted by a teacher who has humbly studied and practised many tantric technologies in depth over the years.
Dates and Location
Date: 17-27 March 2018
Location: Jaran`s Yoga-Wellness-Eatery
About the location: In the heart of Koh Phangan, Thailand, Jaran's Yoga-Wellness-Eatery brings together yoga & lifestyle, a multi-faceted tropical oasis cultivating health, wellness, sustainability, and community. This beautiful place has been initiated to traditional Tantra practices by Guruji Rajkumar Baswa.
Arranged at selected resorts on the island close to the yoga hall. All rooms provided will be standard, simple twin bedrooms with air-con, wi-fi, private bathroom reflecting the Thai elegance and beauty.
What is included?
- Approx. 30 hours of guided meditation;
- Approx. 65 hours of tantric discourse, practice and rituals;
- Certification of attendance;
- 10 nights of shared accommodation at selected high-profile venues with twice a day transfer to the retreat venue included;
- Breakfast buffet at Jaran's;
- Free WIFI;
- Single occupation
- Hotel transport to/from Thong Sala Pier