Updated April 19th, 2018.
Are you ready to face the world’s highest rope course challenge?
When booking, please choose your date above write your preferred time slot:
- 10 am – 11 am
- 11 am – 12 pm
- 1 pm – 2pm
- 2 pm – 3 pm
- 3 pm – 4 pm
- 4 pm – 5 pm
- 5 pm – 6 pm
- 6 pm – 7 pm
THE GRAVITYZ ROPE COURSE FAQS:
1. WHERE IS THE GRAVITYZ LOCATED?
We are located on Level 65 @ The Top, Menara Komtar at Georgetown, Penang Island, Malaysia.
2. WHEN IS THE GRAVITYZ’S OPEN?
10 am to 7 pm daily.
3. WHAT DOES THE GRAVITYZ’S ROPES COURSE CONSIST OF?
The Gravityz’s Ropes Courses consist of 6 obstacles: Confidence Path, High Bench, A Great Bridge, X-Point, Z-wire, G-Rocky
4. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM HEIGHT ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ’S ROPES COURSE?
Your height should not be less than 100cm. Those under this height must be accompanied by a paying adult whose height is above the minimum.
5. WHAT IS THE MAXIMUM WEIGHT ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ’S ROPES COURSE?
A participant’s weight should not exceed 100kg.
6. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AGE ALLOWED IN THE GRAVITYZ’S ROPES COURSE?
18 years old and above. Those under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
7. DO I HAVE TO BE IN GOOD SHAPE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
Yes you do! You should have no heart-related diseases, high blood pressure, hypertension, Acrophobia etc. Pregnant women should also not attend.
8. IS IT SAFE?
As with any outdoor activities, there is an element of risk involved. While all precautions have been taken and certification has been obtained, participants are required to follow safety regulations as to ensure that safety is always maintained from time to time.
9. WHAT KIND OF SAFETY MEASURES ARE PUT IN PLACE DURING THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
Each participant will be given a full body safety harness which is hooked onto a safety lanyard attached to a secure overhead safety line. All our safety equipment is Italian and Swiss made, with a valid certification from the European Union and TUV.
10. WILL ALL PARTICIPANTS BE SUPERVISED DURING THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
There will always be 2 Gravityz Crewz (Instructors) accompanying the participants during the activity as well as to provide guidance and assistance.
11. WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE ROPES COURSE ACTIVITY?
The activity will take about 60 minutes to complete. There will be a Preparation Phase (20 minutes), a Safety Briefing Phase (10 minutes) and the Actual Trail Challenge Phase (30 minutes).
12. WHAT KIND OF CLOTHING SHOULD PARTICIPANTS WEAR DURING THE ACTIVITY?
You are encouraged to wear proper sports attire. Each participant will be given a T-shirt which is to be worn during the whole activity.
13. DO THE STAFF MEMBERS HAVE ANY CERTIFICATION?
Our staff are trained and equipped to work at great heights. They have been given the necessary safety and first aid training.
14. ARE THERE ANY QUALIFIED MEDICAL STAFF ON SITE?
The Gravityz has a full-time medical staff on stand-by at all times.
Each group will depart for the activity each hour. Please respect the time allocated to your Ropes Course activity in order to avoid delay to other groups participating that day. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or group who misses their allotted time slot due to late arrival. No refund or compensation will be made in such circumstances.
Upon arrival to the activity, you will need to show confirmation email and make full payment at our counter. Customers are recommended to bring enough CASH for payment as credit card payment require OTP code to be sent to your phone number (which some customers did not have their SIM card roam internationally).