Updated April 19th, 2018.
Start time: 8:00am or 2:00pm (Morning or Afternoon tour Available)
A day of fun and crafts awaits you in the countryside villages outside of Hoi An!
- Start the tour with a boat trip to Cam Kim Village.
- At the family temple, you will admire the beautiful riverside views and capture the local fishermen going about their daily lives on their boats.
- Experience the monkey bridges dotted along the river.
- You will pass by green, quiet roads giving you some time to absorb the countryside fresh air, to calm down your mind and take in the peaceful lives of local people.
- The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way.
- After that, you will take another short boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village to watch the skilled handcrafting of traditional wooden furniture and artefacts.
- At the next stop, you will meet a local family who will show you how to make colourful sleeping mats.
- You will try your hand at these craft techniques yourself too!
- After that, you will continue with a ride to another local family to see how they make rice products such as crackers, noodles or even wine!
- You will have a light lunch (or snack) here to recharge after a long day on the bicycles.
- On the way back, you will take a short stop at a local riverside drinking shop, where you will have a glass of sugar cane to calm down after a long ride!
- After that, it’s time to head back to the harbour and return back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
End time: 12:00pm or 6:00pm.