Updated May 5th, 2018.
One minute walk from the beach, Natya Hotel is located right in the heart of all the action on Gili Trawangan with its own restaurant and coffee shop. The hotel is ideal for backpackers wanting to indulge in a little comfort, with each room having its own TV, air-con, tea and coffee facilities, personal safe and free toiletries.
Why is Natya Hotel, Gili Trawangan on this list?
1. Delicious food with local and Western options: Sometimes when you’re travelling you get fed up of rice and noodles and want to indulge in some comfort food. If you’re craving a pizza or a club sandwich then Natya Hotel’s got you sorted. This meal below cost only $8 USD!
2. Location, location, location: Natya Hotel is situated right in the middle of a variety of bars and restaurants, but this doesn’t mean that the rooms are noisy as it’s very quiet at night here. You are also one minute from the beach and 100 yards from Gili Trawangan Art Market.
3. Swimming pool and chill out area: The swimming pool area of Natya Hotel is a tranquil hideaway, perfect for afternoon drinks and a dip in Gili Trawangan’s heat. There’s also a happy hour on cocktails from 6 pm so you can enjoy that holiday feeling.
4. Clean and spacious rooms: Tastefully decorated rooms with all the comforts that you need to have a relaxing stay. The bed is so comfortable you’ll be sure of a good night’s sleep.
5. Friendly and helpful staff: We were given welcome drinks upon arrival and made to feel like VIP guests, and the staff looked after our luggage behind reception after checkout for a few hours so we could go to the beach whilst the room was being prepared.
Phone. +62 370 61948621.
- Email. [email protected]
- Address: North Lombok (KLU), Lombok, Indonesia (83355)
- Web: www.natyahotel.com
- Rates: From $60 USD night for a standard room.
Join Our Community
Add purpose to your travels.
Do you want to find out about free opportunities to review hostels and experiences, as well as keep up to date with the latest travel news in Southeast Asia & get special offers on trips? Thought so!