An excellently located bright and cheerful new hostel with modern capsule style beds and all the amenities a backpacker could ask for. Literally an ‘oasis’ in the city.
Why are the Oasis Capsules, Siem Reap a Best Hostel?
1. Capsule beds: The trendy, colourful capsule style beds are what gives this hostel its name. The hostel has a great variety of rooms from private 2-bed to 12-bed dorm rooms, perfect for groups travelling together or a small group of friends who want to bunk in together and save money on booking individual hotel rooms. The capsule beds offer privacy and comfort, each with an individual light, plug socket and fresh bedding every day. WIFI and air-con are in every room.
2. Ridiculously Good Value for Money: Perhaps the best thing about this hostel, is that it’s incredible value for money with beds starting from just $6 USD per night (5.40 EURO or 4.60 GBP!) and that’s even for the 2-bed room! You can relax in comfort and style knowing that your travel budget is safe! You won’t believe the facilities this place offers for the value of money.
3. Great Location: The hostel is located right in the heart of Siem Reap, just a few steps away from the must-visit Siem Reap night market and 50 metres from the famous Pub Street. There are supermarkets, restaurants, ATMs and massage parlours all within walking distance, and Angkor Wat temples are a 15-min tuk tuk ride away.
4. Rooftop Restaurant, Bar & Lounge Area: Travellers can hang out and exchange stories in the cool hang out area on the top level of the hostel, which offers a fantastic view of the world passing by below at street level. The cozy lounge is complete with bean bags and hanging tables. Here you can indulge in a variety of Cambodian or Western foods, coffees or drinks, all at street food prices. The daily delicious breakfast at $2 USD is a must to set you up for a day exploring Siem Reap!
5. Family over party atmosphere: The lovely staff here have made it a point to make their hostel, a friendly hostel, rather than a party hostel. They encourage socialising, but they also think it’s important that their guests get a good nights’ sleep. The staff speak fluent English and Cambodian and they want you to feel part of the family when you stay here. Reviews on Trip Advisor demonstrate how much travellers are loving this new place in town!
Prices at Oasis Capsules:
- Bed in 12-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room = $4 USD.
- Bed in 9-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room = $9 USD.
For more information about Oasis Capsules, check out their website, www.oasiscapsules.com and Facebook.