The South East Asia Backpacker Community have tried and tested adventures across the region and handpicked a selection of only the BEST companies to work with.
Why we chose Sitjemam Muay Thai
Sitjemam is an authentic, family-run Muay Thai Camp located in the heart of nature, just a few minutes from Pai Town in beautiful Northern Thailand.
The gym is run by charismatic Thai owner, Ms. Mam, who is passionate about Muay Thai and is on hand daily to help students settle in! As well as being a Muay Thai expert, Mam also knows Pai like the back of her hand and will help you to explore the amazing countryside of the area. She is sure to make you feel part of the family right away! In particular, Sitjemam Muay Thai is great for:
- Beginners who have never done Muay Thai before.
- More experienced fighters looking to up their game with some of the best fighters and trainers in the country (fighting at a competitive level).
- Those wanting to try Muay Boran. This is one of the few schools in Thailand that also teaches the ancient art of Muay Boran, as well as Muay Thai.
- Backpackers on a budget. This is one of the best value for money Muay Thai Trainings in the country!
- Travellers. Pai is a fun and friendly place and great place to make friends. The small town is filled with great markets, a variety of local and international restaurants, live music, cafés and fun bars.
- Nature Lovers. This part of Thailand is renowned for its amazing countryside; waterfalls, rice fields, hot springs, canyons, mountains, hill tribe communities. At any time of year, Pai is just stunning!