Updated October 30th, 2017.
Brick House Hostel is a 5-star hostel in the heart of Chiang Mai, which offers either dorm style accommodation or private en-suite rooms. The facilities are out of this world, with a bar, restaurant, relaxing lounge with TV, fitness corner and swimming pool to boot! Check it out…
Why is the Brick House Hostel, Chiang Mai a Best Hostel?
1. 5 STAR FACILITIES: At Brick House Hostel you’ve never had it better. The facilities are out of this world. Not only is there a restaurant and bar, 24-hour reception and travel help, free WIFI, hangout lounges on every floor, flat screen TVs, laundry room and spotlessly clean rooms – there’s a fitness corner and swimming pool too!
2. PERFECT LOCATION: Located in the heart of Chiang Mai, a five-minute walk from the centre of the city, Thapae Gate, you’re perfectly positioned to explore! Within walking distance are Chiang Mai’s famous markets, beautiful temples, local and international restaurants and nightlife.
3. A HOME FROM HOME: Sometimes you just want to relax and unwind after a tough week of travel and Brick House Hostel is just the place for you! With comfortable beds with sumptuous duvets and pillows, as well as hot showers, free toiletries and hair dryers available, you’ll feel like you’re home from home. Relax in one of the many hang out areas with a good book, have a session in the gym or watch a movie with friends. You won’t want to leave the hostel!
4. FILL ME UP RESTAURANT & BAR: The adjoined restaurant offers a variety of Thai and international favourites. Fill your stomachs with the delicious breakfast buffet and if you’ve got the room later, try some of the local dishes such as the famous Chiang Mai chicken curry, Khao Soi, Tom Yum Gung or Pad See Yew. Pasta, salad, sandwiches, burgers and pizza are also available for those who are feeling homesick for Western comforts.
5. EVENTS & ACTIVITIES: You’ll never be bored at Brick House Hostel with plenty of activities for you to get involved in. There are regular movie nights and screenings of major sporting events, as well as parties to celebrate international events such as Christmas or New Year. Just ask the friendly staff for advice about what’s going on the week you are staying.
Bed in 12-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room from $10 USD.
- Address: 7/2, Soi 2 Kamphaeng Din Road, Chang Klan, Chiang Mai 50100
- Tel: +66 (0)5327 9211 / Mobile: +66 (0)95-674 2015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community
Add purpose to your travels.
Do you want to find out about free opportunities to review hostels and experiences, as well as keep up to date with the latest travel news in Southeast Asia & get special offers on trips? Thought so!