The No. 1 Trusted Resource for Travellers to Southeast Asia Since 2008
No Bullsh*t Travel Advice | By Backpackers For Backpackers
The Legendary Story of the Magazine
South East Asia Backpacker started life as a printed magazine that was distributed by bus, boat and tuk-tuk across the region. Since the first publication, thousands of travellers have sent in their stories, articles and tips to create a unique ‘travel diary for everyone’.
Our travel tips have been featured in… 👇
- What are the Southeast Asia entry requirements?
- Do I really need an onward flight?
- What size backpack should I take?
- What vaccines do I need?
- Do I need travel insurance?
- How do I choose my backpack?
- What things do I need to pack?
- Is it okay to travel during the rainy season?
- What should I do about SIM cards?
- Do I need a special bank card for travel?
- What’s the best route to travel Southeast Asia?
- Can I travel with prescription medication?
- Do I need a water bottle with a filter?
- Don’t see your question? More FAQs here…
– Latest Articles –
Book life-changing adventures
– Top Rated Adventures –
Khao Sok Floating Bungalow Trip | 3 Days | KHAO SOK, THAILAND$115.00
Halong Hideaway Cruise, Halong Bay | 2 or 3 Days | from HANOI, VIETNAMFrom $123.50
Real Sapa Trek & Homestay | 2 or 3 Days | from HANOI, VIETNAMFrom $125.00
Doi Inthanon Trek Adventure | 1 – 2 Days | from CHIANG MAI, THAILANDFrom $70.00
Muay Thai Training | 1 Week – 6 Months | PAI, THAILANDFrom $145.00
Join our Facebook Community!
The best place to ask questions, get advice and find travel buddies…