iSanook is a super fancy designer hostel in the heart of Bangkok, where you can indulge in all of the luxuries that you’ve missed from back home. You’ll feel like you are staying in a trendy boutique hotel rather than a backpacker hostel!
Read our definitive guide to accommodation in the City of Angels – Best Hostels Bangkok!
Why is iSanook Hostel, Bangkok a Best Hostel?
1. The interior design: From the moment you step into the lobby of iSanook Hostel you realise that this is no ordinary hostel. The place is spotlessly clean, bright, colourful interior design and trendy furniture. You could be mistaken for thinking that you’d just stepped into an art gallery, rather than a hostel.
2. The best night’s sleep of your life! With a sumptuous fluffy duvet and pillows and thick luxurious mattresses, these are not the dorm beds you are used to. Everything here is high quality and what a difference it makes! The rooms themselves feel safe and private, with air conditioning and fast speed WIFI so you can relax in comfort whilst you send emails home about your travels!
3. The arty bathrooms: The urban-style bathrooms with their metallic grey concrete walls and brightly coloured accessories are like something out of a fancy gymnasium – with power showers, huge mirrors and immaculately clean tiles. iSanook Hostel also provides soap, shampoo, hairdryer and towels – even a hand held makeup mirror for girls!
4. Cool coffee shop across the street: There’s a great cafe/bistro right across the street from the hostel, iSanook Café & Snacks. Good strong coffee, bagels, quiches, croissants and delicious home baked goods will satisfy your hunger and quell any homesickness pangs.
5. The unique location: Forget Khao San Road, right in the heart of Bangkok, ten-minutes walk from Chinatown and Hua Lamphong Train Station, this is an interesting and authentic location to base yourself to explore the city. You are minutes from shopping centres, old residential streets and Bangkok’s famous canals.
Read more about this neighbourhood and other Bangkok neighbourhoods in this article.
- $8 USD for a bed in 8-bed mixed dorm / 8-bed female dorm.
- $9 USD for a bed in 6-bed mixed dorm / 6-bed female dorm.
- $11 USD for a bed in 4-bed mixed dorm / 4-bed female dorm.
For more info about iSanook hostel, check out their Facebook.
Join Our Community
Add purpose to your travels.
Do you want to find out about free opportunities to review hostels and experiences, as well as keep up to date with the latest travel news in Southeast Asia & get special offers on trips? Thought so!