Classic South East Asian signs can leave a lot to the imagination when some of the message is lost in translation! We’ve compiled a Top 15 to make you smile, chuckle, tut, shake your head, fear, pity, worry and most of all – laugh!
1. There are worse things you can kiss than fish in Koh Phi Phi!
2. Outside a restaurant in Koh Phi Phi
3. Anyone tried these? And “Buy 10.. Get 1.. Free ?” Is it free or not?
4. An interesting array of goods – things you may need when treking in Nepal!
5. Laotian lady crossing
6. Say it like it is! Noodle bar in Vietnam
7. Toilet do’s and don’ts, Vietnam
8. Bus stops on way from Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng for driver to get his hair cut – it’s the best (only!) barber shop for miles!
9. Bangkok’s fashionable graffiti
10. Top notch marketing by this English gent / tuk tuk driver in Siem Reap, Cambodia
11. Fabulous ‘crew cuts’ at this salon in Chiang Mai, Thailand
12. Alex’s wife just won’t accept that he ran off with a skinny cow, Luang Prabang
13. Chanel and Manolo Blahniks at this roadside store in Phnom Penh
14. Whazzup Giraffe, why the long face? Did you hear the one about the bisexual bear? “Excuse me, sir!” Doh!
15. Listen up handsome! At a temple in Chiang Mai, Thailand.