About the Gym:
- Master Toddy’s Gym is one of the most famous and respected Muay Thai institutes in the world.
- With over 50 years of teaching, Grand Master Toddy is a legend of the sport and has trained over 40 world champions over 5 decades.
- Master Toddy has also appeared in several Hollywood films including the James Bond movie, The Man with the Golden Gun, and has trained famous actors and actresses such as Randy Couture and Gina Carano.
- Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy in Bangkok follows his extremely successful and unique style of teaching.
- The gym has been accredited by the Thai Government on many occasions.
About the Training:
- This is an intense private 2-hour session where you will learn the fundamentals of Muay Thai.
- Whether you’re a total beginner wanting a fun 2-hour introduction to the national sport of Thailand or an experienced fighter wanting to learn some new moves, this class will be tailored to your ability and preferences.
- All of the Ajarns (Muay Thai Masters) at Master Toddy’s have over 300 fights under their belts.
- You will learn different forms of Muay Thai attack step by step including; 11 cobra punches, 4 axe elbows, 3 powerful knee strikes and 3 Thai whip kicks.
You will also receive some “homework”, exercises for you to practise in your own time after the class.
- You will learn how to best use the different types of equipment commonly found in Muay Thai/kickboxing gyms so you can easily add what you’ve learned to your training routine, whatever your level of experience may be!
You choose the time:
Training sessions are normally available from 10.00-16.00 and 18.00-20.00 every day. But if you need to arrange the class outside of these hours, we can accommodate you.
Master Toddy’s Bangkok Gym is located near the Bearing BTS station in the heart of the city. Located in a very local Thai part of town, this is an authentic Muay Thai experience like no other.
What to bring:
- Refillable water bottle
- Comfortable clothing
- Open heart
Pay a deposit online now to reserve your session. Once you have reserved your session you will receive email confirmation and a link to pay the remaining amount (85%). The full amount is due 48 hours before the start of your training date.