Chiang Mai has become Thailand’s second most important city (after Bangkok) and definitely shouldn’t be missed. With over 300 temples, a market on every night and some of the best Thai food you could eat, you’ll find yourself wishing you could extend your visit…
For an amazing city, here’s an amazing hostel. D-Well Hostel has really thought about backpackers needs when it comes to the facilities and the overall feel of the hostel. Everything here is catered for; from the exceptional staff to the great rooms and communal areas in which to make friends and gain valuable travel tips, D-Well really does have it all.
What makes D-Well Chiang Mai a Best Hostel?
1. Breakfast of Dreams: They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and at D- Well Hostel they certainly take that ethos on board. Available for all of four hours, the breakfast at D-Well is amazing. On offer, there’s fresh juice and tea/coffee (which is also available all day long), toast with a number of spreads including everyone’s favourite – Nutella, a huge selection of cereals, fresh fruit and yoghurt… You definitely won’t go hungry in the morning if you stay at D-Well!
2. Technology Saviours: Whether you’ve lost your phone, smashed your screen or you’re using a trusty old Nokia for your travels, D-Well hostel has you in mind. They have computers available for all their customers to use and even better, they offer a printing service which is completely free. Booking the rest of your trip and printing out tickets just got a whole lot easier! And if the monsoon rains leave you stuck inside for an hour or two, their PS4 and TV (with Netflix!) will help you while away the time.
3. The Comfiest Rooms: Getting out of bed in the morning is made that little bit harder as the beds and rooms at D-Well are unbelievably comfy! In the dorm rooms, each bed has its own curtain for that extra bit of privacy, as well as a reading light, a plug and plenty of space. The pillows and duvet are super soft and you’ll never get too hot as there is Air Conditioning in every room, so you can snuggle up in bed whilst still feeling nice and cool.
4. Mega Bathrooms: The bathroom at D-Well, especially the female one, is less hostel and more hotel worthy. It will turn your daily showering routine into a pampering session! You never have to wait to get a hot shower as there are plenty go around with free shampoo and body wash and to top it off they have hairdryers free of use waiting for you after, a real treat! All the sinks are lined with ginormous mirrors and the place is kept impeccably clean. A good opportunity to wash away that backpacker grime…
5. Super friendly staff: When you arrive at D-Well hostel, their friendly team are there to greet you and make checking in nice and easy. With a personal guided tour of the hostel, they make sure you know your way around and get the most out of what the hostel has to offer. The D-Well team are also more than happy to book tours for you and give you tips on where to go and what to do in Chiang Mai. Enjoy!Address: 200 Thapae Rd. Changmoi, Chiang Mai, Thailand Check rates now on Booking.com. Or check rates with Agoda.com.
South East Asia Backpacker Newsletter
Keep up to date with the latest travel news. Be the first on the plane when travel opens up.