Bed Station Hostel is a quirky, arty and friendly place located in the heart of Bangkok. It’s a chic, boutique and comfortable hostel with huge bathrooms, comfortable dorm rooms and free tea and coffee!
Why is Bed Station Hostel, Bangkok a Best Hostel?
1. Central Location: Whilst many travellers believe Khao San Road to be the centre of the city, they mistaken… there is much, much more to this crazy city than that one road! Bed Station is located just 2 minutes walk from Ratchathewi BTS Sky Train Station, which puts you close to the huge technology centre Pantip Plaza, discount fashion shopping mall, Pratunam Plaza and the popular strip of trendy bars and restaurants known as Co-Co Walk and also, it’s only 10 minutes walk from SIAM SQUARE!
2. Feel at Home: The hostel has a relaxing area where you can watch TV, DVDs, grab some food, or a tea and coffee from the café (yes, it’s all free of charge!) and hang out with new travel friends. Sometimes when you are travelling, you really miss being able to just relax in comfort – but here you’ll feel right at home!
3. Luxury Bathrooms: There are large bathrooms with hot power showers where you can spend time sprucing up ready for a classy night in the spectacular city of Bangkok. Hey, sometimes a backpacker needs to put their heels on! (Sorry guys…)
4. Amazing Breakfasts: A selection of bread, tea, coffee, cereal, milk, jams, orange juice… all displayed in a lovely way when you jump out of bed. Breakfast at Bed Station Hostel is free for all guests and will set you up for your day in the city!
5. Luxury for the Price of a Hostel! Although you may feel like you are staying at a hotel, you will not be shocked by expensive hotel prices! Bed Station is incredible value for money that you just wouldn’t get in other parts of the world. Dorm rooms start from 400 baht/night for an 8-bed mixed dorm. That’s $10 USD! Female dorms cost 500 baht/night. And if you really feel like some luxury, you can pick yourself up a private room for just 1,200 baht (for two people). Bed Station Hostel is also featured in our article ' The Hostel Revolution: Luxury Hostels of South East Asia…'
- Bunk bed in 8-bed mixed dorm = $13 USD.
- Bunk bed in 6-bed mixed dorm = $17 USD.
- Bunk bed in 4-bed mixed dorm = $19 USD.
- Bunk bed in female only dorm = $18 USD.