The modern and trendy Z Hostel in downtown Makati, Manila epitomises the concept of luxury on a budget. You'll get to mix with travellers and get to hang out with locals who come to drink at Z Hostel's cool rooftop bar. A city experience!
What makes Z Hostel, Manila a Best Hostel?
1. Amazing location and views: Z Hostel is the only hostel in the heart of the business district of Makati with a rooftop bar and lounge area on the 7th floor that over looks about 5 cities in Manila!
2. More like a hotel than a hostel: Z Hostel is a hybrid between a hotel and hostel where you can choose to stay in a dorm room or a private room. One unique aspect is that the hostel employs staff from 5-star hotels and resorts, as well as staff who have experience working in the top hostels in the country. Forget dirty bed sheets and scruffy hostel common rooms, at Z Hostel the atmosphere is more like a chic and luxury hostel. They make sure that to provide a very professional service alongside a very relaxed environment.
3. Attention to detail: It is clear that Z Hostel considered very carefully the needs of travellers and installed certain features that make life easier. For example, automatic lights that turn on when the locker door is opened, two sections for the lockers where guests can keep their small items in one area and another area for their large backpack. Furthermore, the hostel beds are a decent size, (designed to fit guests who are six feet and six inches tall!), the ladders are angled for easy entry and the beds don't make a sound because they are all bolted to the walls! (Although they haven't figured out a cure for snoring yet!)
4. Loads of common space: The hostel has several common areas, seven in total: lobby, cafe, game room, mezzanine sitting area, turf side roof deck, deck side roof deck, and theatre! There are a lot of areas to chill or chat with other guests.
5. Draws in the local crowd: Z is one of the few, if not the only, hostel that caters to the checked in guests but also attracts a good number of the local crowd who can interact with the travellers. This interaction of different cultures and backgrounds at the rooftop bar creates such a unique vibe within the city that people end up coming back for more!
- Dorm rooms from 13 USD / Bed.
- Private rooms from 40 USD.