Cooking Class Includes:
- Transport pick up and drop off at your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Pick up between 8.15 am – 8.30 am.
- We drive about 15-20 minutes to visit a very local market to taste and try some of the local Thai snacks and fruits, to get to know some the of ingredients which we may need.
- Complimentary drinks.
- Cookbook in PDF file with all of the dishes below.
- The class will finish around 3 pm.
Trichada The Cookery Home: THE MENU
- Yum Waun Sen (Glass noodle salad with minced pork or chicken)
- Laab (Sour and Spicy salad with minced pork or chicken & herbs)
- Porpia (Deep fried spring roll)
- Satay Thai style (Grill pork of chicken serves with curry peanut sauce and cucumber salad)
- Som Tum (Papaya Salad)
- Tom Yum Kung (Hot and sour soup with prawn and thai herbs)
- Tom Khaa Gai (Chicken in coconut milk with thai herbs)
- Tom Juad (Clear soup with minced pork or chicken)
- Tom Yum Pak Ruam (Mixed vegetables in hot and sour soup with Thai herbs)
Curry Paste & Curry:
- Gaeng Ped (Red curry paste & red curry with chicken)
- Gaeng Keaw Waan (Green curry paste & green curry chicken)
- Gaeng Massaman (Massaman yellow curry paste & massaman yellow curry with chicken)
- Paneang (Ground peanut-coconut cream curry)
- Pad Khee Mao (Drunken chicken, hot and spicy chicken with mix vegetables)
- Gai Pad Med Ma Maung (Chicken with Cashew nuts)
- Pad Ga Praow (Minced chicken with pork and basil)
- PadPed (Stir-fried red or green curry paste with chicken and Thai herbs)
- Pad Thai (Stir-fried Thai-style noodles)
- Kao Niew Ma Maung (Mango with sticky rice)
- Kao Niew Sapparot (Pineapple with sticky rice)
- Gluay Buad Chee (Banana in coconut milk)
- Sang Ka Ya Fak Thong (Thai custard with pumpkin)