Khao Sok Floating Bungalow Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Khao Sok for check in and to be shown to your room. After nightfall, we head to the National Park for a night safari, where we’ll look for nocturnal animals.
Day 2: Kick off the day with a full breakfast and then set off for an overnight trip to Cheow Lan Lake. Together with your guide and 8-10 other guests, you’ll take a boat ride through incredible scenery to a raft house where you will have lunch. In the afternoon you can enjoy swimming in the emerald waters, try your hand at kayaking, or go for a trek in the jungle. After a delicious dinner (included in the price), you get to spend the night in a floating bamboo bungalow. Please note: these bungalows are very rustic and do not offer private bathrooms.
Day 3: After an early morning wake up, you’ll go on a mist safari, and look for giant hornbills, monkeys, and gibbons feeding in the trees before breakfast. After checking out of your room, you can relax, swim, or kayak until lunch, then take a boat to Rajaprabha Dam (or if you’d prefer, there’s an optional van back to Khao Sok). The tour ends at 14:00 at Rajaprabha Dam or 15:30 at Khao Sok.
The price is per person, based on a minimum of 2 people. For single travelers, a single supplement of 900 Baht applies if there is no one else to join the activity.
- Price: 3,600 Baht per person.
- Entrance fee to Khao Sok National Park.
- All meals on Day 2. Breakfast + lunch on Day 3.
What to bring
- Sun protection – hat, sunscreen, long sleeves
- Plastic bag for clothes and other dry items
- Headlamp or torch
- Hiking clothes – these will get dirty!
- Hiking shoes (we recommend tennis/running shoes)
- Mosquito repellent for hiking
- Extra clothes to wear in the van (it can get cold with the A/C)
- Towel – the floating raft houses can’t always guarantee they’ll provide one.