1 Day Itinerary | Puerto Princesa Underground River Tour
- Pick-up from your accommodation in downtown Puerto Princesa at around 6.30am.
- You will be transported to the destination by tourist van with air conditioning.
- Upon your arrival at the underground river, your entrance time will be arranged by your guide and you will embark on your boat trip. Be aware that you could get wet during the trip so it is important to wear sensible, comfortable clothing!
- During the tour, you will spot different animals that live in the cave and marvel at the natural beauty that this place provides.
- Only 600 people are allowed to access the underground river across any one day period so booking in advance is recommended.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved over uneven surfaces, so wear appropriate footwear.
- There is the option to combine this tour with a side trip to Ugong Rock Adventures where you can do a zip-line flight and spelunking. This adrenaline filled add-on is a great choice for outdoor lovers and thrill-seeking backpackers!
- The van will take you back to your original departure point in Puerto Princesa at around 4.00pm.
- If your hotel is situated further than 15km from the city airport, Corazon Travel will communicate a designated pick-up and drop off point for you.
- This tour is subject to the weather. If the tour is cancelled owing to bad weather, you can select an alternative date or an alternative tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travellers with serious medical conditions including heart complaints or those with walking disabilities.