What’s the story behind Tam Thanh Mural Village?
This small fishing village was just like any other until summer 2016, when the Korean Community Art Exchange Program got together with local Vietnamese artists and decided to turn the village into a living art gallery!
The project, which was carried out over a period of two weeks by seven Vietnamese artists and five Korean artists was intended to bring art closer to the people. Volunteers from the village also took part to create over 100 murals in the village transforming this once normal little place into a place of extraordinary beauty! Today, visitors can wander the little streets taking photographs of the graffiti and works of art that portray real life as well as imaginary scenes. If you visit Hoi An, a day trip to Tam Thanh Mural Village is a must!
Half Day Afternoon Tour Itinerary
- 1pm – Pick up at your hostel in Hoi An and drive to Tam Ky City
- 2pm – Along the way, we will pay a visit to the Vietnamese Heroic Mother Statue
- 3pm – We will arrive at Tam Thanh Mural Village and explore for two hours
- 5pm – We will drive back o Hoi An
- Pick up and transport in AC minivan.
- English-speaking guide.
- Not included: Tips, souvenirs, food, drinks, snacks, personal expenses.
- Make sure you bring: Water, sun hat, sun screen, sunglasses
- Family-friendly:This tour is suitable for children. For kids 6-10 years old this tour is half price ($10 US) and for children under 5 years old this tour is free!
- Departing from Danang? Transport is an extra $12 US from Danang (for 1 person, return journey).
There are no reviews yet.