Join the Oasis Bay Party Cruise and spend a special few days sailing through the UNESCO World Heritage of Halong Bay on a luxury cruise ship! Party the night away on our funky dance floor on board with a live DJ every night and a fun young crowd of 18-40 year olds. This is the only 5-star social cruise for young people in Halong Bay!
Visit Freedom Island!
Choose the 3-day trip if you want to visit the exclusive and amazing “Freedom Island” – an tiny tropical island in the heart of Halong Bay positioned between two gorgeous white sandy beaches. You really have to see it to believe it! Enjoy modern ‘flashpacker’ style accommodation on the island, laze around in hammocks, try a spot of kayaking or swimming in the bay, or challenge new friends to a game of beach volleyball or pool!
- Transport to and from Hanoi by minibus.
- All entrance fees.
- Access to all facilities on our luxury cruiser – 3 X jacuzzi’s, water trampoline, floating mattress, dance floor, well-stocked bar, a top deck with sun loungers perfect for sipping cocktails whilst watching the sunset.
- All activities – Enjoy a 2-hour kayaking trip through Halong Bay and explore mysterious caves and tunnels. Go boat jumping and swimming get involved in beer yoga classes on the deck! On the last day, take part in a cooking class with the chefs on the boat to learn how to cook Vietnamese cuisine.
- All meals – Enjoy delicious buffet style Vietnamese meals on the boat.
- English speaking guides and staff.
About the accommodation
On the Boat: Enjoy first class accommodation on our luxury boat with spacious double rooms that have attached bath tubs and private balconies. Couples can upgrade their room to a kingsize cabin for just extra $10 US per person! Choose options when booking. (Capacity: 90 people).
On Freedom Island: All accommodation on Freedom island is dormitory style due to space restriction.
Extra charge during the following festivals (to be paid on arrival)
- Christmas Eve (24/12/2019) – USD20 extra/ person
- New Years Eve ( 31/12/2019) – USD20 extra/ person
- Lunar New Year (24/01/2020 – 27/01/2020) – USD20 extra/ person