The PADI Open Water Diver is your first dive certificate. Once you have completed the 3-day course, you will be qualified to dive up to a depth of 18 metres anywhere in the world! We have an experienced and professional team who will make you feel comfortable and confident as you progress from the swimming pool to the ocean…
Daily Schedule for the PADI Open Water Diver Course, Bali
- Check into your hotel.
- Meet and greet your fellow divers and dive instructors.
- A brief introduction to what will happen over the next few days.
- 08:00 Transfer to Class Room & Pool
- Go over dive theory and safety skills needed for diving safely. The Instructor will go through your answers on the knowledge reviews (which you will have completed the day before) and clarify any misunderstandings you may have.
- You will complete four short quizzes and the final test (all multiple choice).
- Once the classroom work is finished, you will go to the pool to practice your diving skills.
- Transfer to your South Bali hotel
- 07.00 Transfer to Tulamben (2hr 30m).
- Dive at Tulamben to complete the two first Open Water Dives.
- Open Water dives 1 and 2 are to a maximum depth of 12m.
- 07.00 Transfer to Padangbai (1hr 15m)
- Blue Lagoon complete your two last dives becoming a completion of 4 Open Water Dives.
- The dives 3 and 4 are to a max depth of 18m.
About the Dive Sites We’ll Visit:
We choose these sites (Tulamben & Blue Lagoon) to conduct the Open Water Diver course not only because the diving is excellent, but the conditions are usually very calm so these are a perfect location for beginners. Using the combination of Blue Lagoon and Tulamben Bay will allow you to incorporate both shore and boat entries during your course.
Dive 1 is simply a fun dive. During dives 2, 3 and 4, you will practice skills that you learned in the pool and will gain experience enabling you to perfect your buoyancy skills and enjoy the amazing underwater scenery.