Pink Dolphin Conservation Tour – Itinerary
- Start + Return Location – Khanom, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
- Start Time – Hotel Pick Up 8:00 AM
- Return Time – Approximately 3:00 PM
- 8:00 AM – Pick up from your hotel and take you to the pier at Nangkam Beach, Khanom.
- 9:00 AM – Enjoy beautiful scenery of islands and mountains on the boat ride on the way to see the pink dolphins. Learn more about the natural habitat of the dolphins, their behaviour and how we can help to protect their environment. We’ll also sail past the unique Pancake Rock which sits along the coastline of Lak Sor Bay and Tham island.
- 10:00 AM – Travel to Nui Nok island and visit the sacred fresh water hole in the middle of the ocean that locals believe was created by revered Thai monk, Luang Phu Tuad. Learn more about local Thai culture and discover more than 100 years of legends in this holy place.
- 11:00 AM – Head to the mangrove plantation at Ao Samret, Khanom to find out more about this important conservation project. Learn more and maybe even get involved with planting the mangroves as local people help to conserve this special seascape from erosion and pollution.
- 12:00 – Head back to the shore and enjoy a fresh and delicious lunch on the beach.
- 1:00 PM – Visit the natural Fish Spa located in the stream of Cho Waterfall.
- 2:00 PM – We hop back on the boat and journey to the most beautiful cave in Khanom, known as Khao Wang Tong Cave. Witness the amazing stalagmite and stalactite formations in the cave.
- 3:00 PM – Journey back to the hotel and relax on the beautiful sandy beach at Khanom. We drop you off back at your hotel in the afternoon.
What to bring:
- Personal medication if needed
- Suitable shoes for the sea activity