Join us for this one-day trekking tour in the beautiful Pai area with renowned English speaking trekking guide Mam. This is a 14km easy-moderate level route through tropical jungle and bamboo forest, passing through two hill-tribe villages along the way. We’ll trek through a luscious farming area where you can see local crops growing and we’ll end the trip at a stunning waterfall! During the trip, the guide will also teach you about the flora, fauna, customs and habits of the locals…
Itinerary For The 1-Day Trekking
The trip includes transport to and from Pai, trekking guide, lunch, snacks and drinking water.
- 8.30am – Free pick up from your hotel. Transfer by car to the Lisu Village (15 km from Pai) where you will visit the village and see the lifestyle of the local tribespeople.
- 9.30am – We will walk through the farming area where you can see the landscape and learn about the plants that the hill tribe rely on for food and medicine.
- After this, we’ll take a break at a waterfall, have a snack and refresh yourselves with the cold and clear water!
- We then walk through the bamboo rainforest which will lead us all the way to the village of the Lahu people.
- 12.00 – At noon, we’ll stop for lunch and have free time to explore the Lahu village.
- 1.00pm – For the last two hours of our hike, we will walk through the forest to the beautiful Mhor Pang waterfall. Here we can enjoy swimming or slip down a natural slide to the fresh, cool water.
- 3.00pm – Transfer back to Pai or on to other activities.
Please note: The price of this tour is $30 USD (1000 THB), which is based on there being 2 people or more on the trek. If you are a solo traveller then we will try to group you together with more people so that the price will be lower for you. This may mean that we suggest an alternative date to you. If your dates are not flexible, please be aware that the cost of a private tour for one person is $55 USD.