Sitjemam Muay Thai offers an authentic fun experience at a family-run Muay Thai camp in the beautiful North of Thailand. The gym is located in the heart of nature a quick ride from Pai Town.
- There are two daily training sessions of Muay Thai or Muay Boran (2 hours each session) Monday to Friday and a rest day on Sunday.
- The morning session starts at 8 am and the afternoon session starts at 4 pm.
- You can also join in with jogging every morning at 7.30 am (which is optional).
- Equipment (hand wraps and gloves) provided on site.
- You will train in small groups for better quality training, one to one with established professional fighters. (Many of whom are competing at a competitive level right now!)
- Renowned, English-speaking professional teachers in a positive friendly environment surrounded by nature.
- All levels and ages are welcome.
Daily training program
- Stretching/warm up/rope skipping
- Techniques and shadow-boxing under a trainer’s instruction
- Bagwork/warm-up supervised by a trainer
- Padwork with a trainer
- Drills on the bag (punches/knees/kicks/push kicks)
- Sparring and/or clinching supervised by a trainer (advanced level only)
- Core conditioning (sit ups, push ups, back, neck, leg exercises)
- Cool down/stretching
- This package includes accommodation in a basic room on-site at the Muay Thai Camp (private room with single bed, wardrobe, free WIFI, shared bathroom), check-in at 2 pm, check-out 12 pm.
- At rare times when there is no accommodation available on-site (peak season), students can be housed at the nearby resort, Baan Suan Violin for a similar price, depending on the season. You can have a peek at the rooms here on Facebook. The resort is within few minutes walking distance to the gym.
- Upgrades are available: You can upgrade to a larger room (kingsize bed, private bathroom, fridge, kettle, drinking water, free WIFI) for an extra $20 US per week or $54 US per month, depending on availability.
- We will inform you at the time of booking about the accommodation situation and you can choose which option you prefer!
Meals are not included in the price. If you would like meals to be provided, the price is 200THB ($6 USD) for three meals a day. This payment would be made on the premises.
Gym & equipment usage
The gym is available for use free of charge after normal classes time (silence during rest time must be observed from 1.30 pm to 3 pm (lunch) and from 9 pm to 7.30 am (night-time)). Equipment including gloves and hand wraps can be used free of charge.
Motorbike or bicycle rental service on site (2,500 THB per month or 100 THB per day), so that you can experience all of what the beautiful Pai area has to offer.
What to bring?
- Please wear comfy shorts you can move in
- Running shoes
- A small towel
- Drinking water (sweating to be expected!)
- For sparring/clinching wearing a mouthpiece is compulsory for safety reasons (it can be bought in the on-site shop)