Sitjemam Muay Thai Pai offers a genuine, fun experience in an authentic Muay Thai camp in Pai in the beautiful North of Thailand, just three hours from Chiang Mai.
- There are two daily training sessions of Muay Thai or Muay Boran (2 hrs each session) Monday to Friday and a rest day on Sunday.
- The morning session starts at 8 am and the afternoon session starts at 4 pm.
- We also go jogging every morning at 7.30 am (which is optional).
- All levels and ages are welcome, equipment (hand wraps and gloves) provided on site.
- We train in small groups fo better quality training, one to one with established professional fighters.
- Renowned, English speaking professional teachers in a positive friendly environment surrounded by nature.
Daily training program
- Stretching/warm up/rope skipping
- Techniques and shadow-boxing under a trainer’s instruction
- Bagwork/warm-up supervised by a trainer
- Padwork with a trainer
- Drills on the bag (punches/knees/kicks/push kicks)
- Sparring and/or clinching supervised by a trainer (advanced level only)
- Core conditioning (sit ups, push ups, back, neck, leg exercises)
- Cool down/stretching
The package includes accommodation in a basic room (private queen-size or single bed, wardrobe, free WIFI, shared bathroom with attached room), check-in at 2 pm, check-out 12 pm. Accommodation is provided on-site at the Muay Thai Camp or in the house right next door to the school.
At rare times when there is no accommodation available on-site (peak season), students can be housed at the nearby resort, Baan Suan Violin for a similar price, depending on the season. You can have a peek at the rooms here on Facebook. We will inform you at the time of booking about the accommodation situation.
You can upgrade to a larger room (kingsize bed, private bathroom) for an extra fee, depending on availability.
Meals are not included in the price. If you would like meals to be provided, the price is 200THB ($6 USD) for three meals a day. This payment would be made on the premises.
Gym & equipment usage
The gym is available for use free of charge after normal classes time (silence during rest time must be observed from 1.30 pm to 3 pm (lunch) and from 9 pm to 7.30 am (night-time). Equipment including gloves and hand wraps can be used free of charge.
Motorbike or bicycle rental service on site (2,500 THB per month or 100 THB per day), so that you can experience all of what the beautiful Pai area has to offer.
What to bring?
- Please wear comfy shorts you can move in
- Running shoes
- A small towel
- Drinking water (sweating to be expected!)
- For sparring/clinching wearing a mouthpiece is compulsory for safety reasons (it can be bought in the on-site shop)