Sitjemam Muay Thai Pai offers a genuine, fun experience in an authentic Muay Thai camp in Pai in the beautiful North of Thailand.
There are two daily training sessions of Muay Thai or Muay Boran (2 hrs each session) and a rest day on Sunday. The morning session starts at 8 am and the afternoon session starts at 4 pm. (We also go jogging every morning at 7.30 am which is optional).
- All levels and ages are welcome, equipment (hand wraps and gloves) provided on site.
- We train in small groups fo better quality training, one to one with established professional fighters.
- Renowned, English speaking professional teachers in a positive friendly environment surrounded by nature.
Training session program:
- Stretching/warm up/rope skipping
- Techniques and shadow-boxing under a trainer’s instruction
- Bagwork/warm-up supervised by a trainer
- Padwork with a trainer
- Drills on the bag (punches/knees/kicks/push kicks)
- Sparring and/or clinching supervised by a trainer (advanced level only)
- Core conditioning (sit ups, push ups, back, neck, leg exercises)
- Cool down/stretching
The package includes accommodation in a basic room (private queen-size or single bed, wardrobe, free WIFI, shared bathroom with attached room), check-in at 2 pm, check-out 12 pm.
Upgrade to a standard room (larger kingsize bed, private bathroom) for an extra fee, depending on availability.
The gym is available for use free of charge after normal classes time (silence during rest time must be observed from 1.30 pm to 3 pm (lunch) and from 9 pm to 7.30 am (night-time.)
Motorbike or bicycle rental service on site (2,500 THB per month or 100 THB per day), so that you can experience all of what the beautiful Pai area has to offer.
Please note: Meals are not included in the price. If you would like meals to be provided, the price is 200THB ($6 USD) for three meals a day. This payment would be made on the premises.
Accommodation: Standard accommodation is provided on-site at the Muay Thai Camp or in the house right next door to the school. At rare times when there is no accommodation available on-site, students can be housed at the nearby resort, Baan Suan Violin for a similar price, depending on the season. You can have a peek at the rooms here on Facebook. We will inform you at the time of booking about the accommodation situation.
1 day – 6-month prices available.