Sitjemam Muay Thai Pai offers a genuine, fun experience in an authentic Muay Thai camp in Pai in the beautiful North of Thailand.
There are two daily training sessions of Muay Thai or Muay Boran (2 hrs each session) and a rest day on Sunday. The morning session starts at 8 am and the afternoon session starts at 4 pm. (We also go jogging every morning at 7.30 am which is optional).
- All levels and ages are welcome, equipment (hand wraps and gloves) provided on site.
- We train in small groups fo better quality training, one to one with established professional fighters.
- Renowned, English speaking professional teachers in a positive friendly environment surrounded by nature.
Training session program:
- Stretching/warm up/rope skipping
- Techniques and shadow-boxing under a trainer’s instruction
- Bagwork/warm-up supervised by a trainer
- Padwork with a trainer
- Drills on the bag (punches/knees/kicks/push kicks)
- Sparring and/or clinching supervised by a trainer (advanced level only)
- Core conditioning (sit ups, push ups, back, neck, leg exercises)
- Cool down/stretching
The package includes accommodation in a basic room (private queen-size or single bed, wardrobe, free WIFI, shared bathroom with attached room), check-in at 2 pm, check-out 12 pm.
Upgrade to a standard room (larger kingsize bed, private bathroom) for an extra fee, depending on availability.
Motorbike rental service on site, so that you can experience all of what the beautiful Pai area has to offer.
1 day – 6-month prices available.