More than just a cooking class. This is a cooking tour!
On this tour, we will take you to explore the beautiful countryside just outside of Hoi An, at Cam Thanh Village, about 4 kilometres from the centre of the Ancient City. The day is jam-packed with lovely local activities… We will visit a local market, take a boat trip on the river, go basket boat sailing, see traditional buffalo cart pulling, learn how to cook a local meal and afterwards, relax with a Vietnamese foot, head and shoulder massage!
We have two (half-day) tours each day and you can choose to join either one:
- The morning tour: 8 am – 1 pm
- The afternoon tour: 1 pm – 6 pm
Please note: We need a minimum of 2 guests to operate the tour.
The tour includes:
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel (within Hoi An area)
- English speaking tour guide
- Tour of the local market where we’ll learn about Vietnamese herbs and vegetables
- Welcome drink
- Cold drinking water for each person
- Boat trip on the river
- Basket boat sailing
- Buffalo cart transfer
- Foot, head and shoulder massage
- Cooking four local dishes
The Menu that you will cook:
- Rolled rice paper with minced pork and vegetable
- Vietnamese pancake
- Mango salad with seafood
- Sautéed chicken with lemongrass and chili