Our Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience is a great way to get under the skin of Hanoi and crack into the local scene!
Join us for an awesome half day adventure to discover Hanoi on two wheels. Find out about places that would be impossible to find by foot and meet fellow travellers along the way. We help you to navigate Hanoi’s pulsating streets in a fun and safe way!
What you will experience on the Real Hanoi Bicycle Experience
- Make friends!
- Explore Hanoi’s backstreets
- Navigate down atmospheric winding narrow alleyways
- Bustling markets
- Streetlife and authentic local street food
- Intriguing temples
- We’ll enjoy local snacks and drinks along the way
- Find out more about the unique history of Hanoi
- Get off the beaten track into Hanoi’s surrounding countryside
- Find surprising pockets of peace in this busy city
More about the tour
- We welcome everyone, young and old, to join us for our half day tour.
- All you need to know is how to ride a bicycle.
- The tour is suitable for children who are comfortable riding a bicycle.
- The tour will be conducted in English.
- The tour is approximately 15 km distance in total and lasts around 3.5 hours.
- You can store your luggage safely at our office during the tour.
- You can refresh yourself in the shower area at the office after the tour.
- You are welcome to use the facilities at our office before or after the tour – relaxing beds, laundry service, post service, WIFI and printing ticket service.
Friends Travel Vietnam
The South East Asia Backpacker Community have tried and tested adventures across the region and handpicked a selection of only the BEST companies to work with.
Why we chose Friends Travel Vietnam?
We chose Friends Travel Vietnam because they provide experiences beyond the norm. Their trips take you off the beaten track, away from the tourist crowds and their respect for local cultures and the environment can be 100% relied on. The owners Sidney (Dutch) & Thao (Vietnamese) his wife and their team do everything they can to make sure that travellers (since 2013) have the best experience possible and we consistently hear glowing reports. Here are some reasons why we love Friends Travel Vietnam and why we think you will too:
- They think small – They take the care and attention to ensure that even the smallest of details is well thought out.
- They think local – They go to great lengths to ensure that the encounter between the traveller and the local community is beneficial to all.
- They think about the planet – An aspect of travel which is often sadly overlooked. Friends Travel Vietnam ensure that the tours they organise have a positive effect on the planet.
- They only provide tours that they would truly like to go on themselves – This carries through every aspect of the tour, the guide, the accommodation, the transport, food etc. Everything has to meet the high standards that the company themselves would demand when travelling.
- They are honest – This can refer to a number of situations. For instance, if bad weather is expected during the time that a customer has booked a tour, Friends Travel will inform them of this and make suggestions as to the ideal clothes for them to bring with them. Sometimes the accommodation provided on a certain tour is basic, in a shared room, or simple mattresses on the floor. In each of these situations, the accommodation will be good and highly appropriate for the trip in question. However, it is very important that the traveller knows what to expect.
- They only offer a small collection of tours, but they are awesome – Here at South East Asia Backpacker we are guided too by this exact philosophy. There is too much choice in this world of travel. Both we and Friends Travel Vietnam believe that by offering only the very best activities and doing them as well as humanly possible, we can ensure an amazing experience for the traveller.
- Their support continues after the tour – When you come to the end of your time with Friends Travel, they will be very happy to help you with the next stage of your journey, whatever you may need!