Rock Climbing Course Level 1+2 | 3 Days | KRABI, THAILAND
- Want to get serious? Gain a Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate in Sport Climbing.
- Move from top rope climbing to the more advanced lead climbing.
- Learn about climbing technique, knots, anchor setting on various types of bolts used for climbing worldwide and of course, important safety lessons to ensure safe climbing.
- Get certified jaw-dropping Krabi, Thailand – a Meccas for rock climbing enthusiasts!
Real Rocks Climbing School at Railay Beach, Krabi
Real Rocks rock climbing shop and school has been teaching climbers around the world since 2007.
What sets us apart? We are the only school in the South of Thailand that offers regular training and instructor certification for our climbing guides. We certify our guides because we want to emphasize the safety of our operations. We believe that training from internationally recognized associations such as the SEACF and AMGA (American Mountain Guides Association) keeps our guides at the top of their game and ensures that their guiding is as good as anywhere else in the world.
We specialize in giving each customer – no matter what age or experience level – the best possible care on each of our trips. Each and every one of our guides are passionate climbers who strive to provide you with an unforgettable adventure. As a small family business, we take pride in our work and want to be remembered as the best part of your holiday experience!
- In order to book this experience, you will need to pay a deposit online.
- This deposit is fully refundable if you wish to cancel.
- You can also change the date later on if your plans change.
- The deposit remains in a ‘pending state’ until you hear from the operator, have confirmed availability and agreed that they can meet all of your requirements.
- If you are unable to finalise a date or the organiser cannot meet your requirements, your deposit is automatically returned to you in full.
- Once you have agreed on a date and are happy to go ahead with the activity as planned, your deposit will be accepted.
- At this point, your deposit is still refundable. However, if you wish to cancel, there will be a small cancellation fee applied to cover payment gateway fees (this is approx. 5% of the total deposit amount that you paid to us).
- The rest of the payment for the experience is payable to the organiser, either upon arrival at the destination or before, if the organiser requires it. The organiser will arrange this with you directly.
- The refund of the second payment, which goes directly to the trip organiser, is based on their own Terms and Conditions, and we have no control over this.
- Please read our customer Terms and Conditions for more information.
We'll get back to you within 24 hours