3-Day Rock Climbing Course Facts
- Course duration: 3 days (21 hours).
- Group size: Private Course (minimum 1 participant/ maximum 4 participants.)
- Age limit: Participants must be at least 13 years old.
- Experience: No previous climbing experience necessary.
- Priced: Per Person.
- Certification Awarded: Level 2
What You Will Learn on This Rock Climbing Course?
In this course, you will gain a certification in Level 1 + 2 Sport Climbing. Over three days, you will make the transition from top rope climbing to the more advanced lead climbing. You will learn important rock climbing skills and safety precautions such as:
- Climbing technique.
- Safe knots.
- Anchor setting – for various types of bolts used for climbing worldwide.
- Bailout – how to safely bail out of a rock climb if you cannot reach the top anchor. (This is a very important thing to know for every climber who is attempting to climb without a professional guide.)
At the end of the three days, you will be tested on what you have learnt and will be given a certificate for Level 2 Sport Climbing. You will now be able to climb safely without a guide in the most beautiful climbing destinations in the world!
Daily Course Schedule:
- 7.30 – 8 am: Hotel pick up (optional)
- 8.30 am: Check-in and gear fitting at Real Rocks Climbing Shop in Krabi.
- 8.45 am Transfer to Railay Beach by taxi and longtail boat (for customers on the mainland only) 8.45 am
- 9 am- 1 pm: Morning climbing session
- 1 pm- 2 pm: Lunch break (included in the price)
- 2 pm- 6 pm: Afternoon session.
- 6.30 pm: Return to your hotel.
- Hotel transfer (free pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang or Klong Hang).
- 3 X Lunch
- Climbing gear rental.
- Private guide
- Climbing certification
- Student climbing training manual
- Student log book
- Real Rocks souvenir t-shirt
Extras: If you would like a pick up from Krabi Airport, please let us know and we can arrange this for you at a good price. Accommodation is not included in the 3-day, however, we are able to book this for you upon request.