Where better to practice Muay Thai than the cultural capital of Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand?
About Por Silaphai Muay Thai Gym
Por Silaphai Gym is a well respected and authentic Muay Thai gym located in the small village of Wang Tan just 15 minutes South of Chiang Mai, Thailand. If you are looking for an authentic local place to train Muay Thai, this is it. Many students come and train with us for one week and end up staying for many months. We are sure you will feel at home here!
In the gym itself, you’ll find a real boxing ring (6 x 6 metres), six sandbags, and top quality fitness equipment. Por Silaphai is a registered Muay Thai Gym under the Sports Authority of Thailand. This an excellent opportunity for you if you want to learn a new martial art or if you want to improve your existing Muay Thai techniques.
- Training: There are two Muay Thai sessions per day. One in the morning at 7:30 am to 9:30 am. Another one in the afternoon at 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm. On Sunday it is time to relax and let your body rest.
- Accommodation: The accommodation is on-site. You can choose from a single room, double room or studio apartments, all en-suite. There are no dorm rooms.
- Food: Food is not included in the package but there are many local Thai and Western restaurants nearby (vegetarian and vegan options are available).
- Professional Trainers: The gym has professional and certified A-license (top-level) Muay Thai trainers that have many years’ experience in Muay Thai fighting and training. The gym is registered under the Sports Authority of Thailand.
- Top Quality Gear: Don’t worry about bringing boxing gear (unless you really want to bring your own) because it’s all included in the package.
What is included?
- Training Twice Daily with Professional Muay Thai Instructors
- Accommodation (Single, Double or Apartment with private bathroom).
- Certified A-license Muay Thai Trainers
- Free Use of Boxing Gear
- Personal Locker
- Free WIFI
- Free Transfer from Chiang Mai Airport, Train or Bus Station to Gym
Does not include:
- Meals / Food