Updated April 19th, 2018.
Join us at our family-run retreat in a unique location set in the beautiful hilly province of Phetchabun!
What’s included in our 7-day program: (6 nights accommodation).
- Morning meditation sessions with local monks.
- Daily yoga classes (stretching and yoga ‘fitness’) – 5 sessions during the week.
- Muay Thai and Boxing sessions twice per day, 6 days per week.
- Diet plans and fresh, healthy daily meals that fit with your detoxing diet. (As much of the food as possible is grown on our own onsite farm). *All meals included, apart from snacks/coffee.
- Personal training sessions.
- Temple healing sessions.
- Unlimited access to the Gym Facilities.
- 10 massage treatments.
- Yoga onsite and off-site for variety.
- 5-day raw fest with full weeks cleanse program. (This package starts with the raw fest program (which is optional and may not be suitable for all guests). The raw fest allows the colon to rest by removing a complex diet and providing natural energy and vitamins from raw foods.)
- Daily support with your diet and exercise, plus three months online support once you leave the retreat.
- 90% of all daily tours are included in your package.
Example Daily Schedule
Get ready! This program has an action-packed schedule, plenty of time for rest and play!
- 7 am – Join us for a nature walk in the surrounding countryside. Early morning is the best tiem before it gets too hot!
- 7.30 am – Muay Thai boxing and stretching class.
- 9 am – Time for breakfast!
- 11 am – Meditation with monks, Yoga or a short trip out sightseeing in the local area.
- 1 pm – Lunch.
- 4 pm – Muay Thai, boxing, CrossFit, or Strength and Conditioning exercises.
- 7 pm – Healthy dinner.
- 8 pm – Debrief and reflection on the day.
The Muay Thai training will be available six days a week. All classes are optional. (Sundays are excursion days!)
Accommodation & Facilities
Seven private twin or double rooms with AC, en-suite hot shower and toilet. Each room has outside table and chairs and hammock, as well as an armoire with hangers, pillows, linen, fresh towels, WIFI, TV and refrigerator upon request. There is also one large Traditional Thai-style lodge with double bed, large balcony, outside furniture and hammock. All rooms overlook the beautiful countryside, surrounded by mango, banana, coconut, trees, a variety of fruits and vegetables and tropical plants. Every room
The accommodation itself is close by to shops, restaurants and coffee shops in this very local, authentic area of Thailand.
More About Our Family
The Keawma family (who run the retreat centre) have been involved in Muay Thai training and fighting for hundreds of years.
We pride ourselves on being the first retreat in Phetchabun, opening up the opportunity to people that want to live the traditional Thai way, with many amazing health benefits! We want to give travellers the chance to train, get fit and lose weight in a relaxing environment off the beaten tourist path.
We offer a solid training program to suit your needs, whether its learning Muay Thai or western boxing, kickboxing
or general fitness, bodybuilding, weight training or yoga, we cover all aspects of modern day exercises. Plus, because everyone is different, we can create a package to suit your needs.
With only seven rooms, we keep our number of guests low, so we can give you the attention you need. This includes being trained by expert ex-professionals (real ex-Muay Thai fighters) who use their years of practical knowledge for you to get the most out of your time spent here.
During the seven-day retreat, you will also have the unique opportunity to join in meditation with the local Thai monks. This is not some fake Westernised meditation retreat – this is the real thing!
Oh, and we have very fast WIFI. If you need to upload large files or stream live films, with no download limit etc. you can do so here!
The name of the gym itself comes from the Thai saying Phichit Suk(ส.พิชิตศึก) which translates as ‘Battle Conquer’, said to fighters for good luck before a flight!
Pau was trained by his uncle and has been fighting since he was four years old! By 14 years old, he had more than 100 fights under his belt and was picked up by the renowned Wy Cun Gym in Bangkok. Pau trained alongside Saensak Muangsurin, the famous Muay Thai fighter boxer who became the WBC welterweight. Pau has a record of 58 wins and 10 losses and over the years has developed a rich wealth of knowledge about all aspects of Muay Thai training and fitness. He teaches in a very sensitive, intuitive style and you will learn a lot from him without a doubt!
Owen has professional boxing and Muay Thai experience with a lot of experience in physical training. He loves helping fighters and other Battle Conquer guests to reach their optimum physical fitness and enjoys working with boxers to improve their hand movements.
Wun has also been fighting since she was four years old and has fought in over 80 fights across the country. She has trained in both traditional Muay Thai techniques and modern methods. Her real passion is for traditional Muay Thai and she loves to pass on her knowledge to travellers. She enjoys teaching beginners and introducing other female fighters to this currently male-dominated sport. Ladies – she is your Muay Thai role model!
Noi first got into Muay Thai training by helping her Dad (Pau) to train the local kids. She has trained in Muay Thai and is also qualified as a Yoga fit and fitness instructor. She is your number one contact at the gym as she’s super friendly and loves to tell foreigners about the local culture and lifestyle of Phetchabun, especially when visiting the Monks to meditate. Her English is excellent and she’ll make sure that you feel at home here during your retreat!