Come recharge your batteries and get fit at this family-run retreat in a unique location set in the beautiful hilly province of Phetchabun, Thailand! A life-changing experience awaits…
What’s included in the Fitness, Muay Thai & Detox Package?
- Daily cooked breakfast & Dinner from Noi’s Cafe
- Lunch time snacks at Noi’s Cafe on request
- Twice daily Muay Thai & Western Boxing sessions 6 days a week
- Hiking through exceptional country side
- Lake swimming
- Swimming trips
- Awesome CrossFit sessions
- Jungle Hike with waterfall swimming
- The Buddha Run Challenge
- Nature walk with guided meditation
- Fun Sunday Gym Excursion
- Fishing in the local ponds and we will provide the equipment
- Accommodation in private room with private shower room (Air Conditioned)
- Free hi-speed wifi
- Drinking water, tea and coffee freely available at the cafe
- Room cleaned daily
- Night market tour
- Free use of mountain bikes
- Organised fights
- 5 day Raw Detox (optional)
Example daily schedule
Accommodation & facilities
All rooms overlook the beautiful countryside, surrounded by mango, banana, coconut, trees, a variety of fruits and vegetables and tropical plants. There are two types of accommodation to choose from:
Option 1. Private On-Camp Lodges
The lodges surround the gym area, Noi’s cafe and our yoga shala “Shakti Shala”.
- Single, twin or double bed
- Private shower room
- Wardrobe or hanging rail with hangers
- Pillows, linens and towels
Option 2. Kwaing Sai Family Hotel
4km away from the camp is our family run hotel, it’s located on the edge of the town of Smo Thot and is close to the markets, supermarkets and coffee shops. We run regular shuttles throughout the day to and from the camp to the hotel.
- Twin or double bed
- Private ensuite shower room
- Wardrobe with hangers
- Pillows, linens and towels
Where are we located?
Petchabhun is located 290 kilometres north of Bangkok. Few tourists make it here, meaning this is an off the beaten track destination and an opportunity to experience the real Thailand! Our camp and the on-site accommodation is very close to shops, local Thai restaurants and coffee shops in a very authentic area of Thailand.
More about the family
The Keawma family (who run the retreat centre) have been involved in Muay Thai training and fighting for hundreds of years. The name of the gym itself comes from the Thai saying Phichit Suk (ส.พิชิตศึก) which translates as ‘Battle Conquer’ – this is a phrase said to fighters for good luck before a flight!
We pride ourselves on being the first retreat in Phetchabun, opening up the opportunity to people that want to live the traditional Thai way, with many amazing health benefits! We want to give travellers the chance to train, get fit and lose weight in a relaxing environment off the beaten tourist path.
We offer a solid training program to suit your needs, whether its learning Muay Thai or western boxing, kickboxing
or general fitness, bodybuilding, weight training or yoga, we cover all aspects of modern day exercises. Plus, because everyone is different, we can create a package to suit your needs.
With only seven rooms, we keep our number of guests low, so we can give you the attention you need. This includes being trained by expert ex-professionals (real ex-Muay Thai fighters) who use their years of practical knowledge for you to get the most out of your time spent here.
You are welcome to join our family for 7 days or 1 year! All Prices are below. You can book 7 day or 1 month retreats above. For longer periods, please contact us to check availability before booking.
- 7 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 12,000 ($380 US)
- 14 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 24,000 ($760 US)
- 30 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 50,000 ($1587 US)
- 2 Month Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 100,000 ($3,174 US)
- 3 Month Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 150,000 ($4,760 US)
- 6 Month Special Deal – THB 250,000 ($7,935 US)
- 1 Year Special Deal – THB 460,000 ($14,600 US)