Join us at our family-run retreat in a unique location set in the beautiful hilly province of Phetchabun, Thailand!
What’s included in the Fitness, Muay Thai & Detox Package?
- 1 X Daily CrossFit classes 6 days a week
- 2 X Muay Thai and Boxing sessions per day, 6 days per week
- 5 X Day Raw Detox (optional) – The raw fest allows the colon to rest by removing a complex diet and providing natural energy and vitamins from raw foods
- Accommodation on camp in one of our private lodges – with Air Conditioning. Room cleaned daily.
- All meals from Noi’s Cafe. (Fresh, healthy daily meals that fit with your diet. (As much of the food as possible is grown on our own onsite farm)
- Bottled water freely available. Coffee and Tea facility in the cafe
- Hiking through exceptional countryside
- Swimming at our beautiful lake close by or at the local swimming pools in town
- Fishing in our local ponds (equipment provided)
- Free high speed WiFi
- The Buddha Run challenge
- Jungle hike with meditation and swimming
- Night market tour
- Organised fights
- Free use of mountain bike
- Our fun Sunday gym excursion – On Sunday we will take you to Nong Pye Lake where you can take a raft out and fish and swim. (Food & Drink, hire of raft not included.)
Example daily schedule
Accommodation & facilities
All rooms overlook the beautiful countryside, surrounded by mango, banana, coconut, trees, a variety of fruits and vegetables and tropical plants.
- There are seven private twin or double rooms with AC, en-suite hot shower and toilet. Each room has outside table and chairs and hammock, as well as an armoire with hangers, pillows, linen, fresh towels, WIFI, TV and refrigerator upon request.
- There is also one large Traditional Thai-style lodge with double bed, large balcony, outside furniture and hammock.
- 7 Day-Retreat = 7 nights accommodation. 14-Day Retreat = 14 nights accommodation. 30-Day Retreat = 30 nights accommodation.
Where are we located?
Phetchabhun is located 290 kilometres north of Bangkok. Few tourists make it here, meaning this is an off the beaten track destination and an opportunity to experience the real Thailand! Our camp and the on-site accommodation is very close to shops, local Thai restaurants and coffee shops in a very authentic area of Thailand.
More about our family
The Keawma family (who run the retreat centre) have been involved in Muay Thai training and fighting for hundreds of years. The name of the gym itself comes from the Thai saying Phichit Suk (ส.พิชิตศึก) which translates as ‘Battle Conquer’ – this is a phrase said to fighters for good luck before a flight!
We pride ourselves on being the first retreat in Phetchabun, opening up the opportunity to people that want to live the traditional Thai way, with many amazing health benefits! We want to give travellers the chance to train, get fit and lose weight in a relaxing environment off the beaten tourist path.
We offer a solid training program to suit your needs, whether its learning Muay Thai or western boxing, kickboxing
or general fitness, bodybuilding, weight training or yoga, we cover all aspects of modern day exercises. Plus, because everyone is different, we can create a package to suit your needs.
With only seven rooms, we keep our number of guests low, so we can give you the attention you need. This includes being trained by expert ex-professionals (real ex-Muay Thai fighters) who use their years of practical knowledge for you to get the most out of your time spent here.
Meet the trainers
Pau was trained by his uncle and has been fighting since he was four years old! By 14 years old, he had more than 100 fights under his belt and was picked up by the renowned Wy Cun Gym in Bangkok. Pau trained alongside Saensak Muangsurin, the famous Muay Thai fighter boxer who became the WBC welterweight. Pau has a record of 58 wins and 10 losses and over the years has developed a rich wealth of knowledge about all aspects of Muay Thai training and fitness. He teaches in a very sensitive, intuitive style and you will learn a lot from him without a doubt!
Owen has professional boxing and Muay Thai experience with a lot of experience in physical training. He loves helping fighters and other Battle Conquer guests to reach their optimum physical fitness and enjoys working with boxers to improve their hand movements.
Wun has also been fighting since she was four years old and has fought in over 80 fights across the country. She has trained in both traditional Muay Thai techniques and modern methods. Her real passion is for traditional Muay Thai and she loves to pass on her knowledge to travellers. She enjoys teaching beginners and introducing other female fighters to this currently male-dominated sport. Ladies – she is your Muay Thai role model!
Noi first got into Muay Thai training by helping her Dad (Pau) to train the local kids. She has trained in Muay Thai and is also qualified as a Yoga fit and fitness instructor. She is your number one contact at the gym as she’s super friendly and loves to tell foreigners about the local culture and lifestyle of Phetchabun, especially when visiting the Monks to meditate. Her English is excellent and she’ll make sure that you feel at home here during your retreat! She is also a fabulous chef and you can enjoy her delicious, healthy Thai meals at Noi’s Cafe!
You are welcome to join our family for 7 days or 1 year! All Prices are below. You can book 7 day or 1 month retreats above. For longer periods, please contact us to check availability before booking.
- 7 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 12,000 ($380 US)
- 14 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 24,000 ($760 US)
- 30 Day Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 50,000 ($1587 US)
- 2 Month Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 100,000 ($3,174 US)
- 3 Month Fitness Muay Thai & Detox Package – THB 150,000 ($4,760 US)
- 6 Month Special Deal – THB 250,000 ($7,935 US)
- 1 Year Special Deal – THB 460,000 ($14,600 US)