1/2 Day Family Fun Tour Itinerary
Trips Run Daily From 9 am – 1 pm.
- 7.30 am – 8 am – Hotel pick-up. (Optional.)
- 8.30 am – Meet at Real Rocks Shop for check-in and gear fitting.
- Transfer by taxi and long tail boat to Railay Beach (for customers on the mainland only).
- 9.00 am – 11.00 am – Climbing at one or two locations on the beach.
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm – Trekking, caving and abseiling from the famous Railay viewpoint.
- 1.30 pm – End of climbing activity, return by longtail boat back to Ao Nang or Krabi Town.
*All tour itineraries may be subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. Your safety is our top priority!
About the price:
The price of 4,800 THB ($150 USD) is a small-group price only (1-4 people maximum). The price is quoted per group whether this is 2 people wanting their own private tour, or a family or group of 4 people. Due to safety reasons, the maximum group size is 4.
Real Rocks Climbing customers get a FREE hotel pick up and drop off service from any hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang & Klong Hang area. Simply book your climbing adventure today and enter your hotel name at checkout!
Real Rocks Climbing School
The South East Asia Backpacker Community have tried and tested adventures across the region and handpicked a selection of only the BEST companies to work with.
Why we chose Real Rocks
- Real Rocks Climbing School has been teaching climbers around the world professionally and safely, since 2007.
- Attitude Towards Safety: Real Rocks are the ONLY school in the South of Thailand that provide regular training and instructor certification for their climbing guides.
- Certified and Professional Guides: Real Rocks Guides to reassure customers of the safety of their trips and tours. They believe that training from internationally recognised associations such as the SEACF and AMGA (American Mountain Guides Association) keeps their guides at the top of their game and ensures that their guiding is as good and as safety conscious as anywhere else in the world.
- Real Rocks specialise in giving each customer – no matter what age or experience level – the best possible care on each of our trips.
- Each and every one of their guides are passionate climbers who strive to provide you with an unforgettable adventure. As a small family business, Real Rocks take great pride in their responsibility to give you a fun and safe experience that you will remember as a highlight of your travels in Thailand!