On This Full Day Rock Climbing Course You Will Learn:
- Basic introduction to top-rope sport rock climbing.
- Basic introduction to simple belay and rappel techniques.
- Basic outdoor climbing safety measures.
- How to use the equipment safely.
- Basic climbing top-rope movement and holding techniques.
- Caving and light trekking in the national parks.
- Abseiling from the famous Railay viewpoint! Enjoy a 10-meter abseil from the famous viewpoint 150 meters above sea level!
Full Day Rock Climbing Itinerary:
Prices are quoted per person, and for private sessions per group size.
- 7.30 am – 8 am – Hotel pick up (optional).
- 8.30 am – Meet at the Real Rocks Shop for check-in and gear fitting.
- Transfer by taxi and longtail boat to Railay Beach (for customers staying on the mainland only).
- 9.00 am – 1.00 pm – Climbing at one or both locations on Railay Beach.
- 1.00 – 2.00 pm – Break for lunch (provided by Real Rocks).
- 2.00 pm – 5.30 pm – Afternoon rock climbing session.
- Plus caving & abseiling from the famous Railay Viewpoint!
- 5.45 pm – Return to shop, return gear, end of full day climbing activity.
- 6.00 pm – Return to Ao Nang or Krabi town.
Real Rocks Climbing customers get a FREE hotel pick up and drop off service from any hotel in Krabi Town, Ao Nang or Klong Hang. Simply book your climbing adventure today and enter your hotel name at checkout!
*All tour itineraries may be subject to change without notice due to weather conditions. Your safety is our top priority!