Punch It Gym in Koh Samui, Thailand, offers the highest level of services, equipment, and workout. Mixing modern as well as traditional Muay Thai techniques when designing your workout, your specific needs, level, and goals are all taken into consideration. Whether you simply want to have your first Muay Thai experience, train for fitness, or if you are a professional fighter, you are welcome to join the family at Punch It gym.
The gym and accommodation are close to the centre of Lamai in Koh Samui. Shops, beach and training are all within 15 minutes walking distance or 3-5 minutes by motorbike.
- Suitable for all levels
- Detailed training methods
- Twice daily training sessions
- Free use of hand wraps, shin guards, and boxing gloves
- Free use of the training facility 6 days a week
- Free airport or port transfers to the gym and back
- Personalised training schedule
- Families with children welcome (special kids class)
- Serious fighters welcome (special advanced fighters class)
- Accommodation included in the price = Single Private Room, Attached Bathroom, Flat Screen TV, Public pool, 2 Towels, Air Conditioning, Daily Cleaning.
- Food is not included in the price = However, the gym is located in Lamai which is an area of Koh Samui which has many restaurants and cafes, both Thai and International. You will find many great and healthy places to eat nearby (very cheap too – local Thai meals cost less than $2 US). There are also many options for vegetarian and vegans close by.
Beginner / 08.00 – 10.00 / 18.00 – 19.30
Intermediate / 08.00 – 10.00 / 16.00 – 18.00
Advanced / 08.00 – 10.00 / 16.00 – 18.00
The gym is open from Sunday to Friday to train whenever you like. (Saturday the gym is closed)
Price – All Season
1 Weeks (6 nights / 6 day training) = $231 USD
2 Weeks (13 nights / 12 day training) = $423 USD
3 Weeks (20 nights / 18 day training) = $604 USD
1 Month (30 nights / 24 day training) = $744 USD