A top-quality Muay Thai fitness centre located on one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand. If you’re looking for the ultimate Muay Thai fitness experience – look no further!
At BangTao Muay Thai we believe there are no limits to what you can accomplish. We provide an incredible training environment, world-class trainers and top-quality equipment so that you can reach your fitness goals.
This training is perfect for every level – from beginners to professional fighters, no matter your age, fitness level, body shape or previous experience. Come and join us and discover your best self!
- We offer 1-4 week all-inclusive training packages that include training and accommodation.
- (Healthy food packages are also available for 3,500 THB per week ($99 USD.)
- The packages include access to all types of fitness classes at Bangtao Muay Thai, including access to the mats and weights when there are no classes taking place.
- Classes include BJJ, MMA, wrestling, kickboxing, kettle-bell training, Bangtao fit and Bangtao strength and conditioning. See example schedule below 👇
Muay Thai Classes
Muay Thai classes take place Monday to Friday twice a day. In the morning from 8 am – 9.30 am and in the afternoon from 4 pm to 5.30 pm. There is also one class on Saturday from 9 am to 10.30 am. The classes are taught by expert trainers, many of whom are ex-champions and current Road to UFC fighter, Top Noi! The classes focus on stance, footwork, punches, kicks, elbows, knees and the defences to these moves. The training is open to all levels from total beginners to more experienced fighters. Each class is adapted to suit different abilities and skill levels.
- The accommodation included in the package is located directly next door to the gym.
- It’s a 30-second walk from the gym with clean, modern rooms, wifi, a swimming pool etc.
- It’s also a 30-second walk from the beach!
Bangtao Muay Thai is located in the heart of Phuket, Thailand just seconds away from the beautiful Bangtao Beach. Beangtao Beach can be found on the West coast of the island and at 6km is one of the longest stretches of sand on Phuket. To reach Bangtao, it is a 25-minute taxi ride from Phuket International Airport.
- A healthy meal plan can be added on for 3500 THB per week. (This includes 2 X healthy meals a day, along with a choice of coffee, tea, water, or soda at each meal.)
- Private Muay Thai lessons are available for 900 THB each.
- Gear pack costs 8,400 THB + tax (Includes: boxing gloves, shin pads, Muay Thai shorts, hand wraps, T-shirt.)