Updated July 16th, 2018.
Come and experience the essence of yoga in one of the world’s most stunning hidden beaches and jungle paradise on the planet.
This yoga retreat is an inspired opportunity to experience the magic and beauty of life, while enjoying the benefits and bliss of being embodied in beautiful nature, deepening your connection with body, mind, spirit, community, and your practice.
Enjoy daily flow classes suitable for all levels each morning. Fluid sequencing of postures, linked with the breath to revitalize and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. A balanced, holistic and safe flow sequence will be introduced each morning to energize you for the day.
Afternoon classes will unwind with a more gentle Hatha Flow with Restorative or Yin poses that focus on healing and letting go. Both morning and afternoon sequenced asana classes are designed to help you develop your own personal practice after you leave the retreat.
Daily workshops include topics on yogic lifestyle, the science of meditation, Ayurveda, Yoga Nidra, healthy diet & daily routines, and all things that promote vitality, youthfulness, mental and emotional balance, self-healing, and spiritual enlightenment to help you deepen and integrate yoga into your daily life.
What’s included in the package?
- Accommodation – individual basic bungalows with private bathrooms (at Bamboo Huts)
- 2 Inspiring daily yoga classes.
- Workshops & explorations in yogic philosophy, meditation & pranayama.
- Steam bath.
- Immersion in nature.
- Intro to yoga handbook.
- Individualised attention & feedback.
- Pre & post-retreat integration support.
- Ecstatic expressions including Kirtan, ecstatic dance & other special events.
Our Yoga Retreat Schedule is unique in its focus on a compassionate & enjoyable timetable. This schedule allows you to process all that may come up during your yoga retreat & leaves plenty of time to relax & play in the crystal blue oceans waters & white sandy beach of Haad Yuan Bay, Thailand.
It also gives plenty of time to take in the scrumptious delights of exotic fruit shakes & tantalizing Thai cuisine while enjoying the beauty of nature in this stunning paradise island of Koh Phangan.
- Retreats begin every Monday at the Pure Flow Yoga Shala
- Accommodation check-in is on the Sunday before the retreat
- Accommodation check-out is on the Saturday after the retreat
- Saturdays and Sundays are for relaxation and having fun!
- 8:00 AM Pranayama, meditation & reflection session
- 9:00 AM Flow yoga class
- 10:45 AM Workshop & exploration
- 12:00 PM Free time to relax & play
- 4:30 PM Pranayama & meditation session
- 5:00 PM Sunset Flow / Yoga Nidra / Yin Yoga session