Updated May 5th, 2018.
Pick-Up/Drop-Off: Jakarta, Malang, Magelang, Yogyakarta, Surabaya or Bali.
About the Price:
- Rental rate is based on a 24-hour basis.
- Maximum distance on the first day is 300km, while maximum distance for the following days is 150km per day.
- 15% booking payment. Full payment is required prior to pick up, plus $.300 USD for the deposit during the rental period.
- INDOCAMPERVAN rental rate is $65/day. for minimum 10 days rent and $75/day for min 5 days rent
- Minimum booking is 5 days.
About the Campervan:
Our campervans are designed for 4 people and fully equipped with everything that you’ll need whilst on the road. The campervan comes with:
- 1 double bed and 1 single bed.
- A kitchen area with gas stove.
- Toilet with 20 L fresh water.
- Air conditioning.
- Generator for electric supply.
- External power.
- An exterior awning and connecting tent for 2 people (which you can use if you want to camp with 4 people).
- Economical gasoline consumption (1 gal = 40 km)
How to book:
- Booking approval depends on the availability of the camper van.
- (This also applies if you want to extend your rental).
- Extending your rental – If your extension is agreed, you should pay daily rental rate for each day until the camper van is returned.
- On the final day of rent, the return time is set at 9 pm (maximum) at the appointed drop off location. Additional late return fee rate will be applied.
- For booking during Indonesia’s national holidays such as New year, Christmas, Idul Fitri, Idul Adha etc additional rental fee at high seasons will be applied.
Terms & Conditions:
- We recommend that customers have personal travel insurance.
- The renter will receive the campervan in a ready to use condition with full petrol tank and full gas tank.
- The hirer must return the camper van in the same condition as it was received.
- The hirer will bear all personal cost during the rental period, i.e. parking, food and beverage, gasoline, tourist attraction tickets, etc.
- The hirer must be responsible for any equipment and devices inside passenger’s cabin, these include: filling the water tank when necessary and disposing of the waste-water.
- Smoking and/or animals are not permitted in the campervan. If this rule is breached, the hirer will pay the cleaning fee which will be automatically taken from the deposit amount.
- If there is any damage to the vehicle, third party liability the hirer should inform IndoCamperVan as soon as possible.
- The hirer takes full responsibility for his/her own property during the rental period. IndoCamperVan will not responsible for any loss of personal items.
- The hirer must pay for any fines or charges that occur during rental period for any violations caused by the hirer (damage to public facilities, etc).
- Any equipment defect or mechanical failure during booking period, the hirer should inform us as soon as possible.
You will be given a full list of terms and conditions upon rental of the vehicle.