Updated April 19th, 2018.
Start time: 8 am or 1 pm – Afternoon or Morning Trip.
- Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Tra Que Vegetable Village where you will see
how the local farmers grow their vegetables.
- You will also get the chance to see clearly how some ingredients used in the cooking courses are grown there.
- As our journey goes on, we will cycle through peaceful countryside and green rice paddies to the cooking school
where the chef is waiting for you!
- Upon arrival, you will have a break with a Vietnamese coffee to cool down and relax.
- Then, we will start to cook a variety of local dishes following the given menu.
- Our Chef and Tour Guide will instruct and assist you how to cook ‘Vietnamese style’ during the class.
- Afterwards, we will enjoy our delicious home-cooked meals together, being mindful of where the ingredients have come from.
End time: 12 noon or 5 pm.