Updated April 19th, 2018.
Start time: 8:00am or 2:00pm (Morning or Afternoon Tour)
Exploring Hoi An on foot is one of the best ways to take in the city’s charm. While exploring the small yet beautiful town, tourists and frequent visitors alike find that it is a place of tranquillity and peace.
The unique atmosphere here combines elements of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese culture. Some of the most remarkable views of the city are from the ancient houses. From here, visitors can catch a glimpse of a bygone era, a more subdued and simple time.
The Hoi An Walking Tour includes visits to:
- Hoi An Museum.
- Many of the town’s renowned Ancient Houses which boast remarkable architecture.
- Assembly Halls of Chinese influence.
- Art & Craft Manufacturing Workshop at 9 Nguyen Thai Hoc St.
- The must-see Japanese Covered Bridge.
- An optional stop is at the private home of Diep Dong Nguyen (subject to availability) to view a stunning collection of pottery, seals and old Hoi An photographs.
- (Tour includes a knowledgeable local guide.
End time: 11:30am or 5:30pm